Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 10:47:58 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Adult Sims going to school?  (Read 3164 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Frogs On Logs

View Profile
« on: April 04, 2015, 10:29:47 pm »

Ello, I have the Sims 2 Ultimate edition that Orgin passed out a few months ago and some of my base game adults, like Loki and Nervous are going to school. They can't get a job because it registers them as teens for whatever reason. I've tried manually aging them from elder back to adult and I tried replacing my neighbor hood with an exact replica (I think that's what I did any way) but neither of those have worked? Any suggestions?
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2015, 07:28:55 am »

I think that's a game bug that's been there from the start, because at least one of them registered as teen (the one with blonde hair) with the disc version, too.

I can't remember what I did to fix them, because it's ben quite a while, but I remember that one of them eventually reached the end of his teens and then grew up to adult looking just he same, just with diffrent clothes. Have you tried to age them day by day to the last day of their teens (Insim will let you do that), and letting them have their birthday at 6 in the evening? Could help.

Or simply choose the "grow up" (not "age to elder/adult") option. It's less buggy than the "age to..." option.

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: