Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 08:00:10 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sun Burn  (Read 6311 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
SilverFox

View Profile
« on: April 13, 2015, 08:09:01 pm »

Anyone ever have a problem with a Sim getting Sun burn.  Can't find any lotion and having a hard time keeping the Sim indoors.  Drain her energy so she sleeps but that is it.  A teen not wearing much got a pretty bad sun burn, what can I do Huh?
Dullahan
Lady of the Hunt
Loot Looker

Ok, flex more ; )

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2015, 11:07:47 pm »

There isn't any sort of lotion, they just get sunburn. It goes away after three days, though.
You can remove it with mods, but I don't think there is any way to avoid it besides staying indoors. If your sims don't want to stay indoors, maybe you could get them some fun stuff to do inside lol

SilverFox

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2015, 09:46:42 pm »

I thought I had posted another comment about sun burn on this site yesterday but guess not, must have been somewhere else.  Don't think you understand the severity of the situation. Yesterday I was playing an adult male and adult female, in side and both started turning red and passing out.  Fortunately both didn't pass out at the same time so one could 'douse' with water the other and they came out of it.  One actually died as a result of this 'sun burn' but I just quit without saving and got him back, immediately created a swimming pool and got both into the pool, at first they kept getting out and suffering a stroke again but finally they staid in the pool a long time and were OK when they got out.  This is the second time this has happened.  Don't know if it is because I'm playing T&A or not, never had it happen playing Mansions and Gardens.
Installed a bunch of ceiling fans and opened the windows but that didn't seem to help a lot.  Any comments ?
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2015, 04:58:27 am »

Read here: http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/Sunburn (there's a link to a mod that resets them, too)

Take the sim indoors if they get sunburned or start looking like they're about to faint from heatstroke. You can cool them down in several ways.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2015, 09:47:22 am by Theraven » Logged

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
HobbesED

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2015, 07:42:50 am »

Since what you described occurred indoors, then it isn't "sunburn". It sounds like heat stroke. Heat stroke occurs when your Sims become extremely overheated from physical activities or being outdoors for an extended period of time -- or both.

It sounds to me as if you have a mod that is causing this extreme reaction.

My most recently shared items (with pictures) may be found here:
HobbesED's Dreamwidth

All of my Conversions, Creations and Stories may be found here:
HobbesED's Conversions and Creations
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2015, 01:28:10 am »

I never knew sims could get either of those...wow I really should play more often.  Are you sure no one has created a sunscreen mod for this problem?

Sims by Dasi:

FracturedMoonlight

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2015, 06:20:22 am »

No sunscreen but there are mods that help.

http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=452260
http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=519857
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: