Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 09:44:42 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Request Maxis Apron / Barista / Bartender Outfit for Classic Pinup for Sims2  (Read 7460 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
KaterMikesch

View Profile
« on: May 04, 2015, 01:32:23 am »

Can someone make a Maxis Apron / Barista / Bartender Outfit for the CPU ?
I would be very grateful if a creator can make this for Sims 2 game.
:-) Thank you.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2015, 02:34:01 am by KaterMikesch » Logged
HobbesED

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2015, 07:15:27 am »

Cenor has converted nearly every Maxis mesh to the CP and CP Teen shapes.

You can find the bartender conversion under the "Uniforms" sections for CP and CP Teen Clothing at his site http://www.sinford-sims2.de/cp_classic_pinup_clothing_uniforms01.php

My most recently shared items (with pictures) may be found here:
HobbesED's Dreamwidth

All of my Conversions, Creations and Stories may be found here:
HobbesED's Conversions and Creations
KaterMikesch

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2015, 01:46:22 pm »

The Bartender and the Apron from Sinford Sims , the downloads are not working. I tried to download them but the download started and never ended, file has 0 Bytes. I think its broken. I tried it more then one time... Some other downloads worked, but I need apron.
Maybe someone can make a apron or bartender or barista or knew a other site where I can find it? Thank you.
:-)
« Last Edit: May 04, 2015, 01:55:10 pm by KaterMikesch » Logged
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2015, 08:21:05 pm »

I just checked the site and tried downloading the bartender uniform and it worked fine. It took a couple of minutes, but it did download. I notice under the "Free Download" for this file host, you're limited to one file every 180 minutes, so this could be the problem. If you have more than one file you like, you have to wait 3 hours to download each one, which, in my estimation, simply bites.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
HobbesED

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2015, 09:32:49 pm »

Yes, the downloads from Sinford Sims are a royal pain. Not only, as Joy mentioned, can you only download once every three hours, but the download host is overly confusing and if you aren't really careful you may download something else (adware) by mistake. Plus the download files are typically inflated with an extra large text file to take longer.

Many of Cenor's conversions are available in his section at Back Alley Sims (an adult site so I can't provide a link) but unfortunately the Bartender is not one of them.

My most recently shared items (with pictures) may be found here:
HobbesED's Dreamwidth

All of my Conversions, Creations and Stories may be found here:
HobbesED's Conversions and Creations
KaterMikesch

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2015, 12:51:37 am »

I know how to download there, I have other downloads from there. But the Clerk Apron and the Bartender is not working. I tried three or four times each. And it is how it is: The download started and don't stop and the file has 0 bytes. Win Rar can't open it cause its demaged.
Other downloads go like this: Its downloaded, takes a few minutes till its done. And the file has(for example) 3,68 Mb.
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2015, 01:08:48 am »

I don't know why it's not working for you. I tried it and it worked just fine for me. Maybe try using another browser?

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
KaterMikesch

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2015, 01:13:05 am »

I tried with Mozilla and Internet Explorer. Its really frustrating. Tried download, waiting 30 seconds. Donwnload is damaged. Than waiting 3 hours for another try. I don't want to try it again from this site. I try to download it from Backalleysims. But its similar. The download worked this time but winRar can't open the file cause its damaged. Clean Installer can't open it cause its nothing to install. (Clerk Apron and Bartender) I wish I could only have the Clerk Apron, the bartender is not so important..
« Last Edit: May 05, 2015, 01:54:23 am by KaterMikesch » Logged
KaterMikesch

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2015, 02:43:16 am »

Ok. I have what I'm searching for. Thread can be closed. thank you.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: