Insimenator.org
March 19, 2024, 02:03:18 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I need a shirt de-scarfed  (Read 4553 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
blueberries

View Profile
« on: May 10, 2015, 08:56:43 pm »

I have no idea if this is a simple request or pain in the neck. I have a shirt from the TS3 store that has a hideous scarf with it. (It's one of the "exclusive" items you get from the Make-A-Deal machine, a beautiful 1960's/Jimi Hendrix military jacket and open blouse that I'm dying to use in some photo shoots.)

I love the shirt so much, but the scarf is just tacky, and at this point I'm desperate. I'm too overwhelmed to teach myself how to do it. Any chance someone can help me out here? I'll make you cookies. Or buy you stuff from TS3 store, your pick :-D

ETA: There's no page listing for the item, so here's a screen shot. If you need something better, I'll see what I can do

« Last Edit: May 11, 2015, 09:36:32 am by blueberries » Logged
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2015, 08:25:49 am »

Can you please link to the shirt in question, please, (or edit your post to include a picture) so we know exactly what shirt you're talking about?

Thanks.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
SitaCapak

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2019, 12:55:40 pm »

I know it's a while. I just found this, the filename is amTop60sModJacketMilitary. I can't edit meshes yet but this might help a little with your searching.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: