Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 12:51:55 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sims go sleep when their energy are very low only?  (Read 3692 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
custard

View Profile
« on: May 18, 2015, 04:28:14 am »

I used to have a mod like this but as i got a new installation in different computer i lost all of my hacks so im looking for everything again, its being hard to find this mod, anyone know about this mod? I would make sims go sleep only if their energy are under 70% or 90% not sure, similar to the mod that makes sims only bath when hygiene is under 70% only, preventing annoyance of sims going to bed when they have their energy pretty high... i mean... not so low... the bath mod was just an exemple.
custard

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2015, 02:26:19 am »

HELP?  Cry
mookie

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2015, 01:09:33 pm »

I'm not at all familiar with a mod like that. I don't think I've ever had sims autonomously go to sleep until their energy is less than about 25-30%. If they attempt to do that then I just cancel it anyway and keep them going until they're truly thrashed , say 5-10% energy before I let them sleep. There is a discussion involving a few sleep mods, none of which sounds like what you want though , here http://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=474926&c=1&ht=&page=1&pp=25#startcomment . The most likely sites ( at least for me ) to find Sims 2 mods are here(Insim), Simlogical, MTS, Simbology, Simwardrobe, Cyjon and MATY (in no particular order). Simbology has a few repositories of retired creators items , like Tunaisafish, Christianlov and a few others. The Sims 2 Graveyard has some of XPTL's older items and sections for PCSims ( Sims2modboard, Katy76) and a few others. Sorry I can't help more. If you do manage to track it down please post a link so if others want it in the future they'll have that info. Good luck!  Cheesy
custard

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2015, 02:04:49 pm »

Thanks you it was  helpful. :kiss:
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: