Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 08:37:01 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How would you fight boredom if you were a cat?  (Read 5794 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« on: July 07, 2015, 03:51:18 pm »

Personally, I'd hang on the outside of a screen door and piddle inside, but that's just me. Grin

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2015, 04:19:57 pm »

I'd probably spend most of the day sleeping in weird (but soft) places indoors. Maybe I'd be entertained by cuddling people I like, and irritating the rest, or alternatively play with a ball of yarn or some such. I think I'd have lots of fun if I were a cat.

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2015, 07:28:43 pm »

I would also walk all over someone's cell phone while they were trying to use it, opening and closing apps to see how they would react. (My cats do this to me all of the time.)

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
ranabluu

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2015, 08:05:25 pm »

Cats get bored?  Humm if I were a cat (taking a page from my own crazy cat), I would wait to the humans were sleep and go into the kitchen and jump on everything and play with my favorite catnipped toy.  Then I would find my humans hair scrunchie and chew on it until I tore it into lots of little pieces; after that I would jump on the laptop and computer to turn the screens on to annoy the humans...that is if I were a cat.... YAY

Sometimes you have to stop and take a moment for yourself.
Dan Millman

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2018, 03:56:26 am »

I would also walk all over someone's cell phone while they where trying to use it, opening and closing apps to see how they would react. (My cats do this to me all of the time.)

Cool idea!
« Last Edit: April 13, 2018, 02:03:25 am by Dan Millman » Logged
lordtyger
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2018, 02:38:48 pm »

First Cat: I would drag my human's socks around and leave them in the water dish. I would attack the toliet paper roll. I would use my claws on my Human's old office chair and shred it.

Second Cat: I will jump on my human's chair to his Desk and to a near pantry and jump up and drag down a bag of Temptations Treats and rip the package open with my teeth and eat treats until I am stuffed.

Third Cat: sometimes I will make sounds like I am the saddest cat in the whole world and carry around a toy mouse.  I will attack a toy mouse and kill it and then carry around the toy mouse in my mouth

Curiosity Killed the Cat, but Satisfaction Brought It Back.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: