Insimenator.org
April 18, 2024, 05:22:23 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Game Time not Moving  (Read 3563 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
SilverFox

View Profile
« on: September 23, 2015, 01:32:08 pm »

I use the clock that you can set game time anywhere from 0% (stays same all the time) up to 300% if you really want things to move fast.  I generally set it at 15 %.  Never had a problem with the clock working until the other day.  Noticed it wasn't moving.  Had at least 4 families in one Neighborhood that the clock was frozen.  If I set it up to about 70% or more it would move about like 15%, otherwise it just staid the same time all the time.  Went to two other neighborhoods and played several households and no problem.  What would cause this problem in one neighborhood ?

Haven't downloaded any new CC but did delete CJH BetterNudyReactions or something like that.  Have everything except Pets and I'm play T&A with Mansions and Gardens.

As an aside, I seem to be the only one asking questions, am I the only one still playing Sims2 or is everyone else not having any problems or smarter Huh?
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2015, 03:51:54 pm »

No by far you are not the only one playing TS2 YAY.

If all the other neighborhoods still function with no problem then it sounds like this one neighborhood may be corrupted.  I don't know which mod you are describing so if you can check the name and post it someone else might be able to offer more help.

There are a couple of things you can try.  First if you have an earlier save of the neighborhood I'd go back to that one (I save all of my favorite hoods and sims  Wink).  Or uninstall the mod and load the problem neighborhood.  If it runs with no problems then reinstall the mod and try the same neighborhood to see if it works.  Since you are not going to load the other neighborhoods during this test I don't believe that the reinstall/uninstall would affect them.

Is it just the clock that is frozen i.e., the sims still going about normally or is the entire game frozen?

Sims by Dasi:

SilverFox

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2015, 10:59:14 am »

ok, the clock is 'Time Control Clock v1.1'  made by Merela64 at SimChaotics.com.  Don't know if site is still there.  I probably got it off of Mod the Sims2.

Has three options, Normal Speed 100%, Slow Speed 0 - 5 - 10 -15-20 then up to 90% in 10% increments.  Fast Speed is 110 % to 200 % in 10 % increments then 250 and 300%.  If you want to really move to the next day you can go 300% and >>> .  I usually use 15%.  For some reason time doesn't move at all unless I set it at 60% or higher, so in this one hood I'm using 60%.  Not a real big deal but I'm curious why this one hood.  Everything else is fine.  It was about 6:30 AM and waiting for my kids to go to school and it just staid there.  Time is different in each household though.  PS  60% seems to be about the equivalent of 10 or 15%.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: