Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 06:33:48 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ! BATMAN ! - and the quest towards cracking the infamous Batcowl!  (Read 16347 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
MikeDb

View Profile
« on: October 18, 2015, 05:25:10 am »

Hey guys!

A year ago I started work on a Batman costume - and by Batman costume, I do mean a Batman costume. I couldn't finish the darn thing due to me moving to another country, but now that I have the time I am COMMITED to finally finish it.

But I'll take it slow - first things first - How do I do the Batcowl?  huh

A poster on MTS pointed me in the direction of TS2 - TS3 accessory conversion, which I thought was a bonkers idea. I went to a website where one asked the EXACT same question, he got help and it worked.

That post is missing a few vital information (I'm a dummy when it comes to this stuff Cry ), but I kinda get the gist:

(stop me if I'm wrong)

I have to assign the mask (this one - http://funnyycats.weebly.com/dc-sims-3.html) to a preexisting accessory found in Sims 3 with Milkshake. All fine and dandy, but how does one start? I import the earrings or whatever into milkshake Select it, but how do I import the Sims 2 mask?  huh

Also this is the Batman costume I'm working on (or a preliminary edition of it) - http://i.imgur.com/DJLprAG.jpg

Thank you so much. Take pity on a lonely would-be modder Cheesy
MikeDb

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2015, 10:51:57 am »

Anyone?  huh huh
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2015, 04:50:30 pm »

Please don't reply to yourself. No one likes post bumping.

Second, it's been a day. Be patient and someone who can help you will see your post and reply. We all have jobs, go to schools, have families, etc, so everyone who helps here (site Admins, Moderators, creators and members who offer their amazing help and advice) does so when they can.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
MikeDb

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2015, 06:49:21 pm »

Please don't reply to yourself. No one likes post bumping.

Second, it's been a day. Be patient and someone who can help you will see your post and reply. We all have jobs, go to schools, have families, etc, so everyone who helps here (site Admins, Moderators, creators and members who offer their amazing help and advice) does so when they can.

I apologize, I guess I'm a bit anxious to finally get started and put this behind me.

And you're right Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: