Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 10:11:51 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Can't go up steps  (Read 4354 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
SilverFox

View Profile
« on: October 28, 2015, 07:57:32 pm »

Seems like I have all the crazy things happen, now my Adults cannot go up or down stairs.  Teens don't have a problem.  Haven't installed any new hacks, may have removed some but what the heck would cause this.
SilverFox

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2015, 09:08:41 am »

Think it is solved but don't understand why.  Ran a malware scan, also registry scan and then deleted all the cache in Accessory and Group Cache in Sims 2...now working OK.  Had a lot of cache in Accessory even thou I thought I had set it to read only.
SilverFox

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2015, 09:25:35 pm »

That didn't really solve it.ended up moving the family out of the house and replacing it with an identical house....well almost identical and it is working OK.   This is all on another computer, my main computer is still messed up, unable to find Downloads and other folders.
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2015, 04:44:41 am »

Just saw this.  I don't really see enough listed here to help you i.e.: Ep's & SP's or basic computer info. Without this anyone's best guess would be conflicting hacks or game corruption Wink.

Sims by Dasi:

caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2015, 10:32:11 am »

You do have a heck of a lot going wrong with your game right now (judging from your other threads). It's not what you want to hear, but I suspected your game is just plain broke and needs to be reinstalled.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: