Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 09:50:14 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BBB Question  (Read 4216 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
cactus

View Profile WWW
« on: December 29, 2015, 02:49:31 am »

Hello everyone,

First of all I apologize for bringing up an ancient topic. I don't even know if old members like me still log in, I don't even know if I can sate my curiousity but it is the only choice I had. Maybe, just maybe, any of veteran moderators or members are around, they might know.

The last time I personally spoke to Yakov (beosboxboy) was in 2009 and he told me that he didn't have much time left. Then I read stuff about his death in 2010 and apparently it was just a rumor, he was alive in a hospital. But since then, there is no news of him. I've been googling for hours and couldn't find any useful information about it. Did he die and when was it? Does anybody know?

It is important to me because even if we weren't so close with him, he was a precious friend and an important creator that contributed so much back in days. I'd like to honor his legacy. I want to know what happened, I want to know the exact date so I can do something for memorial, like burning a candle for him, sending out the good vibes wherever his spirit rests, to remind him that there is someone thinking of him oceans away.

PS: I understand that sad topics like this can frown people here, but, dear moderators, please don't just instantly remove the topic. If you know anything or if you know how I can get that information, PM me before removing the thread at least.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2019, 06:44:47 am by cactus » Logged
Zoltan

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2015, 09:58:31 pm »

http://modthesims.info/m/archive/index.php?t-401949.html

said he passed away back in 2010
Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2015, 12:39:56 pm »

...and then people discovered it was just another hoax. No one knows if he's alive or dead, and a few inactive profiles aren't actual proof. At any rate, he's completely vanished from the Sims community and we will likely never know his fate. Let's just put this topic to rest, okay?

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: