Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 05:01:13 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WCIF: Hexagonal Skintone or Full-Body Hexagonal Tattoo for Sims 3 (SOLVED)  (Read 4313 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
CB2001

View Profile
« on: January 25, 2016, 06:46:01 am »

EDIT: Disregard this post.  Found someone to make the skin.  Thank you for your time. Smiley

Well, I've picked up The Sims 3 and several of the expansion packs.  And I happen to be a fan of the now cancelled TV show and still running MMO game Defiance.  So, I decided to start work on doing a sim character based on one of the races of the show.  The race I chose is Indogene, which are a race that are primarily bald, pale skin and have a hexagonal skin pattern.  Here is a picture of Trenna Keating as her character Doctor Meh Yewll from the show:

Eren Niden from the game:

As you can see from the pictures, the hexagonal pattern for the Indogenes.  However, if none of those are hard to see the skin, here's a link to another picture of Ms. Keating as Doc Yewll:
https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1544/24614026945_feec2a4f7f_o.jpg

So, from what I'm looking for is either a hexagonal skintone or a full body hexagonal tattoo pattern so to make the Sim for both male and female sims (Yes, there are male Indogenes in the show's universe).  I will admit, I've looked into possibly making the skintone or tattoo pattern myself, but if its already been done, I'd rather download that and get it done without the hassle.  Thank you for your time.  Smiley
« Last Edit: March 09, 2016, 08:53:07 am by CB2001 » Logged
CB2001

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2016, 08:52:50 am »

For those who are fans of Defiance and want to have Indogenes for your game, here it is.  Thanks to NiobeCremisi for creating not just the skin, but went the extra mile to do the eyes and even lip gloss.  Here's the link: http://niobecremisi.tumblr.com/post/140624003457/request-by-codeb2001indogene-skin-by-niobe-cremsi#post-notes
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: