Insimenator.org
April 27, 2024, 03:39:07 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8
  Print  
Author Topic: Undead: Serene's story ~The end~  (Read 42330 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Lollipop_Girl

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: July 05, 2006, 07:12:58 am »

Lolli's note: Please excuse the lameness of my pics, its extremely hard to stage these scenes as I have no photoshop whatsoever and GIMP refuses to work on my computer.

Exiting that room, in which we had been held captive for what felt like forever, was a relief. The aroma of blood was no longer so strong, and the sense of claustrophobia I had been experiencing vanished. Yet, of course, I was not exactly feeling tranquil. Most of the lights in the house had been switched off, and we crept in the darkened trying to find clues on which room Martha was being held in. I would have thought that Victor may have some idea, seeing as this is his home, but he was just as puzzled as the rest of us.
“I have no idea! This isn’t even a big house! Its all one floor, I guess dad must have boarded up rooms or something, he took care of most of the work done on this place when we moved in”. He whispered.
Well, it wouldn’t be surprising if he had. I would imagine that Herman is not a man to question, getting on the wrong side of him clearly is a bad idea. So who knows what he could have done with this place.
What was strange, was how although Herman was completely outnumbered, all of us were still afraid. In a group which included two vampires, we could put up a good fight. Yet, he was in the position of power. Only Herman had any idea to whats going on. The feeling of being completely in the dark, completely helpless to his will, was not a pleasant experience.
Another feature of vampirism is having heightened senses. Because of this, Persephone and I kept our ears alert for any sound, or scent of blood, as if anyone would notice; it would be one of us.
“Huh, gotta say that this beats sitting at home watching television, it’s been a while since I’ve been involved in something like this.”
“I’d take the television over this!”
Persephone shot a joking glance at Victor, her attitude was refreshing. A much appreciated break from the despair that had surrounded us all. And while most of us just felt hopeless, she convinced us to keep going. Like a good leader, better than I could have been.

“You know, if my dad did board up rooms, we might want to check out the walls or something. To see if any are hollow”.
Victor was right, we decided that Persephone should take Prudence with her, as she was most vulnerable having no experience in this kind of situation. I went to search Herman’s bedroom, thinking it would be the most likely place as according to Victor, he has a lot of dates in there…and he doesn’t always see them leave. Victor decided on searching the walls in his own room, by himself. It was worth a try as he didn’t exactly spend much time examining the walls in his bedroom since moving in.
Victor’s bedroom was noticeably different to the rest of the house. While Herman was fond of fine décor and clearly made an effort, Victor’s room was bare, and in bad condition. The small room was basically empty, his desk had nothing on it, and the wallpaper was clearly peeling off.  
He looked at the floor sadly, and for some reason thought of me. The feeling of having someone who cares, after having to live alone with his callous father, felt so good. But now isn’t the time to be happy. Victor pressed against the wall, gently knocking and moving round. He didn’t really believe he would find anything, why would Herman build something behind his room of all places? With no vampire strength or additional senses, Victor didn’t really think he was much use here. He carried on knocking gently, hoping that the sound would not draw Herman’s attention or anything. Or else he would stand no chance.
“What am I doing, this is stupid”
He rested his head against the door. And then heard something through the plaster, like something scraping back and forth against the floor. He was startled, he had actually found something! So with quick thinking, he ran to find something he could break away the layer of plaster with. And hoped to god that Herman was out of earshot.

In Herman’s torture chamber, Martha was still awake, still relying on the hope that someone will find her. She dragged her foot slowly across the unclean floor, back and forth, with the little strength she had. Just to make herself subtly noticed. Herman had vanished again, he seemed distracted by something. Martha had no idea how much time had passed now.
Then, the heard a whacking sound, and saw the wall break before her, leaving a hole. Martha didn’t know whether to trust what she was seeing, for all she know it could be hallucinations or something. She squinted, then heard the sound again. It was too vivid to be a figment of her imagination. As several more whacks followed, the hole in the plaster was big enough for Victor to climb through. He had never expected that a place like this was hidden behind his room for all this time. The sight of the big old iron maiden in the corner made him shudder. He moved towards Martha, trying to determine whether she was alive or not.
“Martha?” he whispered, although if Herman was to come he would have been alerted by the sound of the wall being broken. “Martha? Are you awake?”
She nodded slightly.
“Ok, were gonna get you out of here ok?”
With the knife Persephone had given him, Victor began to carve at the ropes which bound Martha to her seat. With her arms freed, Martha rubbed the sore rope burns around her wrists, before slumping back into the seat. She needed help.
“Hey Martha, try to stay awake, just for a little longer, its gonna be ok I promise.”
He hurriedly continued to free Martha. Till he heard the cold voice of his father to one side of him.
“And I was worried that my plan had been flawed, Victor, you never learn do you?”

About five to ten minutes earlier, I had been searching the master bedroom. Herman’s room disgusted me. It was not anything about the room itself, for it just looked like an ordinary bedroom…with a very tacky bed cover. But it was the knowledge that this is where he brought his drunken, unsuspecting dates, had his fun with them...then took them away for a different kind of fun.  But, despite this, nothing about this place seemed unusual.
I heard the sound of whacking, and something crumbling. The cause of this was unknown to me; I thought the worst and guessed it could be Herman. Yet I didn’t even want to think what he was doing. Startled by the unexpected noise I searched for a place to hide, for although I am a vampire, I am not so strong that I can take on a fully grown armed man who was very experienced with killing, at least not on my own. And I would not be able to help anyone if I was dead. With little places to hide, I hurriedly opened the large wardrobe and clambered inside, shutting the door leaving a gap just wide enough for me to peer through.
The house seemed to be silent again, so I assumed it was a false alarm or something. Half relieved, half worried about what that noise was, I reached my hands out to the back to pull myself up…my hand felt nothing.
“Huh? Where’s the back of this thing?”
I pushed the doors open, and it turned out that there was no back to this wardrobe at all; it was to hide a big hole in the wall. It dawned on me; this could be what we had been searching for. Looking back now, it makes sense; Herman must have had a proper way to enter his slaughter rooms. As I slowly crept forward, I did not know what I was to find. For all I knew I could emerge into an empty space...or Narnia!  

Herman and Victor were both silent. Victor filled with a deep hatred, Herman feeling nothing, but glee at his son’s behaviour.
“I truly cannot believe you are my son Victor, do you have no sense at all? A pathetic teenage boy thinking he can save the day, you didn’t even bring your little girlfriend to protect you.”
“I hate you! So much! WHAT THE **** IS ALL THIS?”
Herman laughed slightly, but not much, he was not one for showing emotions.
“You don’t need to use such an impolite tone with me. It’s just a place where I like to entertain my guests.”
“ENTERTAIN? DON’T YOU MEAN MURDER? YOU PSYCOTIC *******!”
“Its still entertainment. And I am tired of correcting your bad language. You should not speak in such vulgar language around your parents.”
Victor did not know what that was supposed to mean. Parents? His mother is defiantly dead; he saw her body and everything. He went to her funeral, and regularly visited her grave. Then Herman gestured to the far wall, where a skeleton hung from the wall.
“Larissa, so precious, I could never quite let her go.”
Victor’s stomach turned. The sight of his mother’s skeleton on the wall made him sick.
“Y-YOU DUG MUM UP FROM HER GRAVE? YOU ARE…SICK! I-I WENT TO HER GRAVE EVERY DAY! AND SHE WASN’T REALLY THERE?”
He saw his dad snigger again. “Hehe no, it was quite amusing actually, how you’d sit for hours next to an empty grave. Ahh. Oh! my dear son don’t feel too sad, you can be with her again soon. Although to be honest, you’ll stay in the dank hole they throw your pathetic corpse in…I don’t care enough to have you back with me.”
Poor Victor, he was filled with a rage so intense. He felt disgusted and ashamed to be related by blood to this man. He could not let him live with his crimes. Victor decided on that moment, to go back to the plan he’d promised me he wouldn’t go through with…to put an official end to Herman.
And this is the moment when I entered, to see Victor and Herman gripping knives tightly in their fists. It was clear what was going on.
“Victor STOP! PLEASE YOU’RE GOING TO GET YOURSELF KILLED!”
I attempted to help, but it was too late. The two of them froze, Herman pulled back his knife, stained red with blood, and Victor fell to the ground. Motionless.

In that moment I almost forgot that Herman was there. Victor’s blood began to spill out of the violent stab wound. How could a man do that to his own son? Victor was innocent. Now, I wasn’t sure if he was alive or dead. I noticed Martha, also bleeding.
I don’t know what was wrong with me, whether it was the sight of those two who had been wounded so badly? Or perhaps even the aroma of blood itself. But, I felt myself losing it again, like when I was in my weakest state...and my eyes were fixed on the sick psychopath, who was still smiling cruelly at me.
“Oh I am so sorry Serene, I thought you’d like the carnage? Perhaps not the carnage of your friends, but blood is blood right? And that what matters to you guys in the end isn’t it.”
I was almost speechless.
“I can see your emotions my dear. I can see how you feel. Well, you are the one who wanted to be difficult. Now, a vampire in a fit of rage. A prime suspect indeed. See, I told you there was no way out.”
I felt someone move behind me, I turned to see Persephone and Prudence. Prudence immediately saw her daughter, and rushed over. Persephone, like me, fixed her eyes on Victor’s body, and Herman.
“Woah! Is he dead?”
“I-I don’t know”
Herman’s malicious smile faded, at the sight of Persephone. He never expected two vampires to be in the plan. The plan was seriously flawed now, for he was now in a room filled with torture devices...and two seriously p****d off vampires.
“Wait! How is there two of you? This isn’t right.”
For the first time, Herman felt that he had lost control. He wasn’t in the position of power anymore, and he didn’t like it one bit. And despite putting up a front, I could see that this troubled him…even scared him!
He didn’t like the fully grown vampire, who must have great strength. Yet, it was I who struck first. If Victor was dead, he would defiantly be Herman’s last ever victim. It was over now.

All the work I had put into staying clear of violence, to trying to be a good person was undone. Persephone, Prudence and me were the last left standing. Now that Herman was out of the way, I could go and see Victor.
I knelt before him, his skin had turned pale. Yet when I checked his pulse, I saw he was still alive. Unfortunately, he wouldn’t be for much longer at this rate.
“I don’t think he’s going to make it Serene.”
Persephone crouched down beside me. I felt my eyes well up with tears.
“I-I-I can’t lose him, he’s always been here for me, I just can’t lose him now.”
Persephone called over to Prudence, who was fussing over Martha.
“How is she?”
“Well, how do you think?! That sick creature laid his foul hand on my daughter to inflict pain! Ooooh has judgement day come upon us? Is the devil punishing my daughter for her sins?”
“No, Martha is innocent. Can’t you just quit all this crazy stuff for one moment? Go and call an ambulance or something!”
I couldn’t believe that Victor was dieing, just a few days ago we were so happy. I cared about him so much, and losing him would hurt more than I could bear. Persephone stood up and sighed.
“Two vampires, alone at the scene of the crime. Maybe Herman will get his way after all…it doesn’t look good for us.”
Prudence turned round.
“I am a witness aren’t I?”
“Oh yeah, you can tell the nice policemen how all the demons started fighting and people got hurt, that’s going to help.”
“No, this man hurt my daughter, and as sinful as she is, and as demonic as you are, I would rather see Mr Anderson take the blame he deserves.”
So, maybe we would not get arrested. But Victor was all I could focus on. I watched him breathing slowly, almost praying that he would not stop.
“Is there nothing I can do to save him? Nothing?”
Persephone faced me. “Well, there is one thing, you won’t like it. But…someone like us could probably survive that you know. If he was a vampire, he could live. I don’t want him to die, but the choice is yours Serene.”
Now I was left with my final tough choice of the night. Resort to the vampiric action I had always considered as cannibalism? (for I had not bitten Herman), Or let the only person who was truly there for me during my troubles die?

A tough choice indeed.  

~Societies will crumble. Rivers will run with blood. Nazis will once again ride on Dinosaurs!~

Why beeing a teenage vampire can really suck! Undead: Serene's story
oddball011

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 05, 2006, 10:37:45 am »

i bet she bites him

LAX is whats up.
ladyrose

I build Simu-Houses!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #62 on: July 06, 2006, 10:24:10 am »

BITE BITE BITE BITE!!!!!!!:evil2:
Lollipop_Girl

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 07, 2006, 07:41:13 am »

Hehe Ladyrose, you'll never get your special ending Wink if he dies I guess!

Thanks for commenting both of you Smiley

~Societies will crumble. Rivers will run with blood. Nazis will once again ride on Dinosaurs!~

ladyrose

I build Simu-Houses!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #64 on: July 07, 2006, 01:08:01 pm »

Aaaah, yes.....I really want my ending......
cool10172

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 08, 2006, 11:48:01 am »

yes i love the new chapter hurry up i want more write more!

Dry U Out Like Dirt
oddball011

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 08, 2006, 06:35:03 pm »

hurry
Im getting rele upset i cant know what happenes ARG (this is just as bad as waiting for the harry potter books because this story is so good)

And if she doesnt bite him shes just being selfish

Quote from: cool10172
yes i love the new chapter hurry up i want more write more!
 I want more too!!!!!!
« Last Edit: July 09, 2006, 06:16:23 pm by kim » Logged

LAX is whats up.
Lollipop_Girl

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 09, 2006, 06:06:19 pm »

Smiley I have pretty much written the last part now, It should be up tomorow. Awww dont be so hard on Serene, its tough. But you'll find out her choice soon.

oddball011

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 10, 2006, 11:16:53 pm »

I absolutely love your story and I am dying for the next part

LAX is whats up.
Lollipop_Girl

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: July 14, 2006, 04:13:24 pm »

Daylight, often seen as a good thing, signifying the end of the night. But if you’re a vampire, it’s just a complete pain. I had managed to call help once the drama had stopped, medics came and took away Martha, Victor and Herman’s motionless forms. I am not quite sure what happened then, Prudence did most of the talking while I stood back hiding beneath my hair hoping not to be noticed, people generally don’t like vampires.
Prudence then left in one of the ambulances, to be with Martha which is understandable. This left Persephone and I alone at the scene of the crime, trapped by the rays of sunlight outside. Hiding on the corner of the room for safety. This had been the longest night of my life. We both knew that soon the place would be filled with police and detectives. We’d be questioned and interrogated (which I was not looking foreword to after the last time) on every detail, especially since we are the blood sucking creatures, and therefore not to be trusted.
We sat on the floor and waited for it all to begin. This was the first time I had the opportunity to talk to another vampire other than Andrew. I had many questions to ask, but there was one that was burning in my mind.
“Do you think I made the right choice?” I asked.
“You did what you thought was right, it was really tough.”
Another thought crossed my mind,” Why was it my choice? Why did I have to decide what happened to Victor?”
Persephone sighed “A long time ago, vamps like us…who weren’t really into the whole creature of the night thing, had a scheme to try and change our image, and do some good. We could turn people who were severely injured, and then they could survive and be cured. It all went well at first, a good way to satisfy cravings for blood too. But some of the freaks around just wanted to be made into vampires. People like Andrew. I ended up getting stalked, bribed, and even threatened by them. I didn’t want to create more evil vampires, so we ended the scheme and I swore off biting humans. And I haven’t touched human blood ever since. I know Victor wouldn’t have been like one of them, but I couldn’t do it. That’s why it was up to you.”
“But it was hard to make that decision, to decide the fate about someone you care for so much.”
”I know, I’m sorry. I sound like a coward myself. But also you’re the one who was closest to him. Like his next of kin in a way.”

We continued to talk, she told me about her experiences over the many years she had spent as a vampire. We swapped stories, Persephone was the vampire friend who I had searched for every night when I was newly sired. Yet, she found her way on her own...I did too before meeting her. After explaining my allergy problem, I remembered hearing one of the scientists I had met earlier mention Persephone once, and that made me think.
“If being a vampire is so hard, why haven’t you cured yourself? Don’t tell me you’re allergic too!”
“No, I’m not. But Gypsies are not really trustworthy. I am not drinking weird chemicals made by the same people who lived outside my house in caravans and tried to sell me a broken TV.”
I laughed slightly. “So, waiting for an official cure too?”
“Yeah, well I’m not desperate, after all these years I’ve gotten used to being undead. But it would be nice to stand in the sun again one day…although; those scientists are reaaally annoying at times.”
“I said I’d help them, I can’t stand being a vampire.”
“Yeah, and I’ll probably go back to helping them too, once I work up the tolerance.”
If I had lived as long as she has, I’d be desperate to go back. But perhaps after such a long time, it becomes a part of your life. But Persephone didn’t seem to be unhappy with her life. She made her life as normal as possible, and things looked up for her as her club was very successful.
“It gets easier Serene, through time. Don’t be too worried. And hey, you could be luckier than me...at least they are attempting a cure now.”
I smiled again, despite the painful feelings I was experiencing as a result of the events that had just passed. Perhaps there was hope for us “demons” after all. We don’t have to be evil just because society makes us out to be. I heard the sound of sirens outside, and I knew it was all about to begin. But I decided to be brave, and not let the police get to me again. Besides, what do they know about being a vampire anyway?

The news of the Strangetown serial killer spread the news rapidly; this quiet town isn’t used to this kind of scandal. It is quite different to the usual alien abductions and Bella Goth sightings (yes they actually spend more money on the Bella Goth mystery than on the Vamprocillen E research!). I got a few reporters after me, as did Persephone. And it took a while to die down.
I tried to get my life back to normal (as normal as it can possibly be for me anyway), but it was hard. Things weren’t as bad as they had been before though, I guess the experience made me stronger. But it was still lonely.
I got a call which informed me that Martha had recovered well, so I decided to visit her after the sun set to see how she was. After all we’d been through, I felt closer to my annoying goth stalker than before. I found her ward in the local hospital, where she was already “entertaining” some other guests with her story.
“Well I like tootally had a near death experience! I mean I really saw the dark! I am sooo like a tortured soul now or something...haunted by my experiences. You wouldn’t understand how close to death I was! It’s awesome, I’m like a creature of the night or something! Oh hey Serene!”
“Hey Martha, how are you feeling?”
“I’m ok…Oh I like soo nearly died! And it was soo creepy...”
“Yeah I caught the story.” Then I said jokingly “So, you still want to be a vampire after all that?”
“Oh yeah! Defiantly! Now I feel even closer to the night than before! I belong with your kind...”
”I’m still not biting you!” I interrupted quickly. Some people never change. I recognised the other guests; Faye Griffith and Earth Neebtadrizk. They were some old friends of mine from my pre-vampire days. I lost touch with them after having to leave school. Faye addressed me.
“Hey Serene! Wow it’s been so long since we’ve seen you!”
“Yeah, it’s been a while.” I replied shyly, I didn’t really like being seen by my old school friends looking all blue tinged and windswept.
“Its such a shame we lost contact, I guess the whole vampire thing got difficult.”Earth chimed in.
“Sure did! I...um… find it hard to let people see me like this.”
Then I remembered who I was talking to, Earth has always been big on the non-human minority support. We arranged for the four of us to meet up some time, and do non-vampire stuff, it had been ages since I’d been out with friends. It felt so good to start to get my life back again. Smiling, I said goodbye and turned to leave.

Down the hospital corridor, I stopped outside another ward. The name of the patient caught my eye. “Anderson. H”. The papers reported that he was in a coma, and curiosity got the better of me. I peered inside.
And there he was, looking much less sinister and powerful. His face was bruised; he lay unconscious relying on the life support machine. I looked at him, feeling that he completely deserved to be in this fragile condition. The room was completely empty, and silent except for the constant beeping of the machinery. What annoyed me was all the effort this hospital was putting into saving his life. They know what inhumane he did, they know how he brutally murdered those women in cold blood…and even stabbed his own son. Yet all this has been done to save him. Blood donors gave up blood, a ward place was taken, I almost felt bad for having him put here and having him waste people’s time.    
I looked at the life support plug, and felt that demonic part of me try to take over again. I could really end him here, nobody could see me. And I could make sure that the world was defiantly free of Herman Anderson this time.
“No” I shook my head and snapped out of it. It isn’t really for me to decide, and I should never listen to that side of me. Herman could not make it anyway, and if he does survive…he can simply rot in jail, which is what he really deserves. “Maybe he could even have unfortunate shower accidents in jail?” I smirked to myself. How evil! I didn’t know what doctor would want to tend to this man. I found out shortly.
“Excuse me? Are you a relative?”
“No”
“I thought not. Just looking for an easy snack then? You parasites disgust me. Preying on coma patients”
The doctor had a real spooky look about her, especially her eyes. I ignored her stupid comment and left abruptly, knowing well that she wouldn’t be so keen to protect her patient if she’d met him in a bar while he was in good health. And as I left, I hoped that would be the last time I was ever faced with Herman Anderson. I hoped that life would give him exactly what he deserves. However short the remainder of it may be.

So, it seems like the perfect ending to my story, “and they all lived happily ever after. Except Herman”. Unfortunately something would haunt me forever. Had I really made the right choice with Victor? I hadn’t seen or heard what has happened to him since that night. And in the back of my mind, I was always thinking of him.
Walking home from the hospital, I thought of him again. And felt tears sting my eyes. I missed him so much, and I didn’t know if I would ever find out what happened to him. Or if he was even still alive. I continued my steady pace, and heard something behind me. “Look ok I am not doing any interviews or talking to the press! Just leave me alone!”
“But what’s a pretty thing like you doing alone in these dark streets…it’s not safe; you never know what weirdos you’ll run into.”
“Huh?” I turned round. And I saw him. Right there, clear as day. But he looked different. Paler, blue tinged, and his eyes were red.
“Victor? It’s really you! I didn’t think I’d see you again!” I exclaimed, shocked. He came over and hugged me. I tried to speak, but my voice quavered.
“I…I am so sorry for this! I didn’t want to put you through it but I just couldn’t let you die...I thought you’d be mad...I...”
“Hey no I am so glad you did! I didn’t want to die! You saved me. Thank you so much!”.
It was strange to see him looking this way; he is not really the type you’d imagine as a vampire. But despite the transformation he was still the same Victor. But luckily for him, he had a way out of it all.
“I guess you can cure yourself. Perhaps it’s not too bad.”
“True, I could. But…what if I don’t. What if, say…I’d rather wait for an official cure.”
The gypsies’ vamprocillen D had a pretty good success rate for those who didn’t suffer from my stupid allergy so I was unsure of why he’d wait around for the real cure. I know Persephone had her reasons, but Victor saw what being undead did to me…Why would he want to stay like this? So I asked him why.
“Serene, you are the only person I have left. And I know how much you hate being one of the few vampires left in the world. I’m happy to wait with you for the new cure, and then we can both be cured together.”
“You’d do that?”
 “I am doing that. Besides, it might be fun to scare a few people!”
How is he so sweet? I couldn’t believe he would do that for me. I hugged him tightly again, just feeling glad to have him back with me. He then leaned in and kissed me, and I felt all the pain I was feeling melt away.

There are times, where you think that things have gotten so messed up, that it can never be fixed. I was almost certain that things were too screwed up to get better. But sometimes life can come through for you when you least expect it, even if you are undead.
The quest for vamprocillen E still goes on. Persephone, Victor and I do everything we can to help with the research, even putting up with Vincent's scientific ramblings. and there have been some advancements. Not much has improved in the way of funding but we’ll get there in the end. Hopefully.
What bothers me is how the public’s attitude towards vampires never seems to change. We try all we can to fit in, yet people still fear us, and discriminate. The media continues to portray us badly, which really gets on my nerves. Even in a town like Strangetown, where non-human minorities are extremely common. So that is my purpose for telling my story, in the hope that people can see we aren’t all creepy murderous fiends. Some of us are really just normal people, who got unlucky.
It makes me think, who is the real evil in this world? People can blame those who are different; they can shower us with holy water and call us “demons”; yet looking at Herman, a seemingly normal man suffering from the unfortunate loss of his wife who is actually a merciless killer, it shows that you can’t always judge a person by what they physically are, it’s their actions that make them.

One day, with some luck, I’ll be able to gain my old life back again. See my reflection for the first time in a year, look like a human and not a corpse, go back to school and take my exams, perhaps I’ll even go to college in the future. So many possibilities. And it may be uncertain. But at least now, I have some hope.

Lolli's note: I cant believe I finally finished this story! Its sad in a way, and I hope the ending is ok. Thankyou all for reading Smiley

ladyrose

I build Simu-Houses!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #70 on: July 15, 2006, 04:21:50 am »

YAY. THE ENDING! I had been waiting for aaaaaaages.......At least you got some kissage in there! hee hee. Have you thought about uploading Victor? I think hes a lovely guy.....
Lollipop_Girl

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: July 15, 2006, 02:42:51 pm »

All my charecters are uploaded here Smiley including Victor. Check out The_French_Sims story sims thread.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2006, 02:53:45 pm by Lollipop_Girl » Logged

ladyrose

I build Simu-Houses!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #72 on: July 15, 2006, 02:55:35 pm »

OooO Cool! thanks, I didnt know that! *runs off to download*
oddball011

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: July 17, 2006, 07:54:28 pm »

I told you shed bite him

LAX is whats up.
Amoroq