Insimenator.org
April 28, 2024, 06:03:20 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8
  Print  
Author Topic: Undead: Serene's story ~The end~  (Read 42344 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
~Angel~

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: July 24, 2006, 01:18:57 pm »

I have just finished the story, and I gota say....Wow, its really good Smiley I really enjoyed reading it

~Mum to beautiful Ella Rose Isherwood,
              Born 21/10/08~
meedle

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: July 24, 2006, 10:51:18 pm »

that was good, and I don't think the romantic part was awkward, I feel that way while writing too. You just can't go into detail. That was very good, I can't wait to hear what Serene does. She should take the knife and kill herman, or bite him or something lol.

I am a Unitarian Universalist free thinker. I think its important to express yourself and be who you are. Don't try to change yourself to fit the mold that us humans have created of being "the right thing" , because after all Being human means that there IS no right or wrong, so be who you are even if it means going against popular ideas. Smiley

-meedle
meedle

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: July 24, 2006, 10:52:03 pm »

wait lol, didn't see the last bit. srry lol.

I am a Unitarian Universalist free thinker. I think its important to express yourself and be who you are. Don't try to change yourself to fit the mold that us humans have created of being "the right thing" , because after all Being human means that there IS no right or wrong, so be who you are even if it means going against popular ideas. Smiley

-meedle
meedle

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: July 24, 2006, 11:49:47 pm »

Just finished. Wow. Five Stars. You could like publish this as a short story (without the sim pics obviously). Its a great story, even without the sims. In reflection, I think that Serene made the right choice by turning Victor. Awesome work Lolli! That was very satisfying!

-meedle
Lollipop_Girl

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: July 29, 2006, 01:12:53 pm »

Thanks guys Smiley Its so nice to see I get comments here too. Thanks for reading!

~Societies will crumble. Rivers will run with blood. Nazis will once again ride on Dinosaurs!~

Why beeing a teenage vampire can really suck! Undead: Serene's story
Yume Lupine

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: August 05, 2006, 11:09:02 pm »

Just one thing to say. I loved it. It was executed well and that d**k, Herman deserves all that your imagination can throw at him. He's a meanie. Lillipop Girl, I bow to you, for your great vampire tale!

Yume fought the change,her body sent into spasms on the cold stone floor.Her fingers lengthened and formed sharp talons.She dug her claws into the stone floor.Yume’s muzzle bones grew out and muscles,flesh and striped fur covered it.Yume continued to twitch on the floor as her limbs changed into that of a tiger.Her pelt pushed through her skin.-from Scarred Dream by me
Elven_Song

=3

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: August 11, 2006, 07:10:23 pm »

Wow! I really enjoyed that story! The gore scenes in the kitchen where a bit more than I'm used to, but I got through it! ^^

It was an awesome story line.. I had a hard time moving onto the next chapter. I wanted to read the chapters all over again! =D
Lollipop_Girl

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: August 16, 2006, 04:53:18 pm »

Yume Lupine: I always love reading people's comments on how they hate Herman, its just what I wanted...him to be completley unlikeable! Thanks for reading Smiley

Dirtyreek: Those gorey downloads were a nightmare to find, but I was pleased with that set when I finished it. Thanks for the compliment, I'm happy you enjoed the story!

Always great to see new comments! I do miss writing this story, so I love to see people still read it.

~Societies will crumble. Rivers will run with blood. Nazis will once again ride on Dinosaurs!~

Silent Angel

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: November 11, 2006, 11:06:01 pm »

This was a really good story.

Never be afraid of the way you feel. - me :angel1:
Hellkat7

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: November 13, 2006, 09:45:43 am »

Ooooh so where is the ending? What a fantastic story you put so much time and hard work into it. I love Selene Thank you
Lollipop_Girl

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: December 11, 2006, 08:08:22 am »

Heh I hadn't checked here for a while, thanks to x.Sienna.x, Silent Angel and Hellkat7 for your comments!

Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: December 12, 2006, 11:34:25 am »

That was a great read; I really enjoyed it :thumbup: I love the message at the end too, it's so true.

No requests please
Lollipop_Girl

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: January 24, 2007, 08:05:18 am »

Smiley Thanks for the comments taunyajo and Sadie79.

~*Jax*~

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: January 24, 2007, 02:41:23 pm »

This is great! I'm sorry it's ended too.

Keep up with the great writing! I know I would love to see more from you here.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2007, 07:01:06 pm by ~*Jax*~ » Logged
kathy
TRAITOR

Rotten traitor

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: January 24, 2007, 06:49:18 pm »

Actually I think stories should be left open. There is no reason to close them.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8
  Print  

Jump to: