Insimenator.org
April 28, 2024, 10:25:20 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8
  Print  
Author Topic: Undead: Serene's story ~The end~  (Read 42350 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Shaak Ti
« Reply #90 on: January 24, 2007, 07:25:50 pm »

its kinda creapy emo. not to afend but its not my thing. i prefer the simple happy story unlike the sad stories like the thread i started. no happiness at all mah ha ha ha ha haaaaaa ..... i mean oh dear thats to bad!

made me think of the exersit

so i cried
« Last Edit: January 24, 2007, 09:23:43 pm by Shaak Ti » Logged
The_French_Sim

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: January 25, 2007, 01:40:15 pm »

Quote from: Shaak Ti;543823
its kinda creapy emo. not to afend but its not my thing. i prefer the simple happy story unlike the sad stories like the thread i started. no happiness at all mah ha ha ha ha haaaaaa ..... i mean oh dear thats to bad!

made me think of the exersit

so i cried
1) If you want to criticise, please write in full English words so that everyone understands. I don't really get what you've just said.
2) If you don't like a genre, why do you send gratuitous mean remarks? Why did you read it in the first place?
3) This story isn't bad and you may make the author think it is. It's featured on another site, mind you.
4) You didn't read the story correctly. There's humour, but it must be too subtle for you to detect it. Is smiled a lot while reading it, but it seems you just felt like making someone sad today.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2007, 01:46:40 pm by The_French_Sim » Logged
Gothic Gaby

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: January 25, 2007, 02:22:13 pm »

That was brilliant!!! I loved it!!! I read it start to finnish!!!

Gabyxoxox

This world is always gonna break your heart.
Amanda77

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: February 03, 2007, 03:45:55 am »

:worship: Thank you for your story, and you wonderful talent.  Whew!! long time, but way excellent read...and your storyboard picture were very well done.
-Little-CJ-

View Profile WWW
« Reply #94 on: February 10, 2007, 06:09:50 pm »

great story I loved it!

ashleigh goddard, babe your my everything, i couldn't want anyone else, after you. because baby looking in your eyes is like having a glimpse of heaven. 1/3/09 til forever i love you xxx
Im_Not_OK

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: March 30, 2007, 03:52:34 pm »

Seriously, if you stop writing, I'll start crying. At first I was reading it because of the vampire things but then I got sucked into the story and have one thing to say : IT WAS BRILLIANT!!!! Seriously, you are very talented and should become an author.

{{Fall Out Boy/Happy Tree Friends ~ The Carpal Tunnel Of Love}} Because Trace hates it xD
This is for Lola! Because we're proving Trace wrong!
[/FONT][/SIZE]
xgreydovex

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: April 04, 2007, 03:19:00 pm »

totally awesome! i got worried for a sec that she didnt bite victor...that woulda made me sad Cry

Im looking for judges and prize donations for my upcoming contest Killer Instinct: The search for the next Assassin.  If you're interested or have any questions, pm me Smiley
Life is just one giant freak show, so just buy a ticket and enjoy the ride...:happy8:
click here to check out my new series, Madhouse! it would be much appreciated Cheesy
snowman

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: July 05, 2007, 10:45:47 pm »

Great story!  You left us at a real cliff-hanger of a spot.  I really DO think you could make a living selling these as books.  (of course, you would need permission from Maxis.)

Join the Animal Army.  The more the merrier.

Death comes to everyone.  The question is when.  Enjoy every minute.  You don't know when Death will come knocking.
Lollipop_Girl

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: July 06, 2007, 02:14:41 pm »

Smiley Thanks, that's so nice of you. Well if I ever convert my story I would just remove any sim-references Wink

I appreciate feedback and I am glad people still read my story even though I finished it last year Smiley

~Societies will crumble. Rivers will run with blood. Nazis will once again ride on Dinosaurs!~

Why beeing a teenage vampire can really suck! Undead: Serene's story
xHannaHx

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: July 07, 2007, 09:05:51 am »

omg this story is amazing!

Planning a sim wedding? In need of the perfect gown? Your search shall be no longer. Check out my set of 3 wedding gowns:love8:
Click here To get me in your game. You know you wanna :dance:
[/FONT][/SIZE]
PoppieSkat
Site Santa!

Professional Masochist seeks Narcissist

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: July 24, 2007, 03:59:42 pm »

I love your story!! It reminds me so much of the trilogy: twilight, eclipse and new moon by stephenie meyer.

That book was all I could think about for weeks and gave me chills each time I thought about like every 5 minutes - If you read it you wont be dissapionted.

PS Their even thinking about amking a movie out of it - for more info check http://www.stepheniemeyer.com

SORRY FOR RAMBLING ON AND ON- This is my first post in months!

-x- Dezi -x-

~Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness~
My Tiger is BETTER than YOUR tiger ... Its HUMONGOUS! ;P
KatrinaandTiff

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: July 25, 2007, 02:34:23 pm »

please and please and most please try and create another story. Like horror and romance and love and family tradegies and mostly like serenes story except better and better and I want to hear and see it soon. I loved it and is telling everyone I know about it. If I do not hear another story like that I will got kaboom!:blob6:try to do a sequel

Everytime We Touch is a 5 star movie!Best ever!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeKpaZFMsC4
Lollipop_Girl

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: September 07, 2007, 03:25:54 am »

Wow, I have been in France for seven weeks and I come back to see I have comments Smiley you guys rock I don't get many comments anymore on S2C where I also posted this story because i finished it last summer tongue

Well while away I began writing a new story of the same genre (horror with touches of comedy and romance) and I'll be posting it here too. I just need to figure out how to use GIMP layering before I start typing it onto the PC so I can stage some of my more complicated photos. I don't like to over-photo-edit but sometimes it has to be done to stage something *sigh*.

Thanks for the interest guys! Smiley You've all made my day.

~Societies will crumble. Rivers will run with blood. Nazis will once again ride on Dinosaurs!~

angelrock444

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: August 01, 2008, 02:31:15 pm »

i luv ur awsome story plz give me links to more of ur storys plz!!!!!!!!!!!

::smilieiforgetwhi::::smilieiforgetwhi:::study::lurk:omg i love the stories here my fav is soul searching the author should really finish it!!!:lurk::happy8:::smilieiforgetwhi:::happy2::glasses7::color::color::group hu::wav:
SMILIES RULE!
check out Astral Faery's stories they are awsome and so are threavan's!!!:laughing:
Lollipop_Girl

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: August 04, 2008, 08:20:42 pm »

Wow...I wrote this in 2006 and I thought it'd be long forgotten by now! Cheesy Ok I am  very late to reply but thanks angelrock444!

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8
  Print  

Jump to: