Insimenator.org
April 16, 2024, 03:39:57 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: loose tops? board shorts?  (Read 2833 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
harrtenn

View Profile
« on: May 08, 2006, 03:52:37 pm »

I was wondering if any of you talented artists could make the wonderful meshes of the board shorts and the loose tee for the females? I don't think I can just convert them because they probably need tweeking at particular points (of which I am not capable of). I am not an artist and have limited skills with the computer so this is way over my head to try. I wish I could I could have a whole line of loose fitting clothes for the females ie:suits with hush puppies or some kind of flat shoe for their shoes, to the knee loose shorts with sandals and sneakers. These don't have to be the enhanced body types just regular sims. I know this would be a lot to ask however so I'll just request the above mentioned at this time. I would bow down at your feet and sing cyber praises to you forever to whomever could take on this task!

Thank you for reading and maybe taking this on!

Did I mention it's my Birthday this month oh and I'd pay (but don't go over 10$ LOL) Well ok then I'm done taking up space now hehehe Hollie

Send me flowers while I'm alive. They won't do me a damn bit of good after I'm dead."
LyricLee

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2006, 09:23:15 pm »

Did you check out sims connection?

You can find more of my creations, and other creators at Exnem Sims
Come join us for our Grand-Reopening!
harrtenn

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2006, 07:46:09 am »

yes I checked them out although the clothes and other item are great there they still aren't what I'm looking for. I'm still hoping that someone could make the (marvine loose tee) and the board shorts for females. I want that style for my females. Thanks for your response to my request.

Send me flowers while I'm alive. They won't do me a damn bit of good after I'm dead."
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: