Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 06:08:00 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to make objects eligible for placement on OSMPs... Help?  (Read 7869 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
joewinko

View Profile
« on: March 25, 2016, 01:38:30 am »

this is the object I'm trying to place on an OSMP: http://www.theninthwavesims.com/2014/06/the-sims-2-boat-from-peter-jacksons.html

as you can see here, it takes up 2 squares, but I can't put it on an osmp.

can someone please tell me what I have to do to be able to place the boat on an Osmp? Please help <3
Julie J

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2016, 07:59:22 am »

You need to use the moveobjects on cheat (Have cheats enabled first)
Place the boat on the OMSP - use the invisible recolour

Use these ones as some are very large and maybe better for your boat - Also read the instructions on that link as well Smiley

http://modthesims.info/d/325570
joewinko

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2016, 12:09:14 am »

You need to use the moveobjects on cheat (Have cheats enabled first)
Place the boat on the OMSP - use the invisible recolour

Use these ones as some are very large and maybe better for your boat - Also read the instructions on that link as well Smiley

http://modthesims.info/d/325570

those are the ones im trying to put it on. it still didnt work. even with the 10 block osmp Sad
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2016, 08:41:09 am »

It very clearly says on these OMSPs that these are for one tile objects. The boat you are trying to place is not a one tile object.

A direct quote from the description in SilentLucidity's post:

"While the purple blocks will hold almost any 1-tile object, there are limitations. They will not hold tables, some 1-tile coffee tables and the wall hanging TV. You will certainly run into other objects that can't be held. They also won't hold table lamps or small electronics--that's what the end table set is for."

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2016, 09:34:15 am »

Like I said on another site, you need to make the object into a one-tile object. The easiest way is to extract the mesh and texture, clone a one-tile deco object, and transfer the mesh and texture to this.

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
joewinko

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2016, 04:37:40 am »

Like I said on another site, you need to make the object into a one-tile object. The easiest way is to extract the mesh and texture, clone a one-tile deco object, and transfer the mesh and texture to this.

thank you Raven <3
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: