Insimenator.org
April 16, 2024, 02:25:12 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SIMS 2 - Gun with Silencer Accessory Request  (Read 5188 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
joewinko

View Profile
« on: March 29, 2016, 12:36:11 am »

can someone please make this gun with a silencer an acceossory for adult and teenage sims?
here's the download link for it: http://www.sims2workshop.com/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=92

please help <3
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2016, 08:28:55 am »

Before asking us to take this on, please ask the original creator if they could do it, or it they mind if someone edits their creation. Respect their TOU. Vampcat has given permission to recolour this, but nothing beyond that.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
joewinko

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2016, 04:22:44 am »

Before asking us to take this on, please ask the original creator if they could do it, or it they mind if someone edits their creation. Respect their TOU. Vampcat has given permission to recolour this, but nothing beyond that.

it's been a decade since it was made. i dont think he'd care. it's not like im making money off it.
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2016, 09:09:14 am »

Well, it's kind of our policy to respect TOU and ask for permission, and you do have a habit of running here first with requests to modify other creator things (or with helping with another site's mod) instead of going to the source. It doesn't matter if it was 2 months or 2 years. If they're still active (and I believe VampCat is), you can ask them.

joewinko

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2016, 05:04:05 pm »

Well, it's kind of our policy to respect TOU and ask for permission, and you do have a habit of running here first with requests to modify other creator things (or with helping with another site's mod) instead of going to the source. It doesn't matter if it was 2 months or 2 years. If they're still active (and I believe VampCat is), you can ask them.

it's been much longer than 2 years.... but ok, as u wish. i'll try asking him.
and yeah... i do have a habit of asking for stuff because i am a horror movie director for youtube and the sims 2 to make all my videos.. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLW67q6pOuyvS8kZSSATc8aPkL-UyP3lGN
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLW67q6pOuyvSSFbRiDLmXRwZ6PDeiPI6a
« Last Edit: April 03, 2016, 05:16:27 pm by joewinko » Logged
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2016, 06:08:49 pm »

it's been much longer than 2 years....

You're missing the point. The point is, it doesn't matter how long it's been since an item was created. If they're still active, you ask them first for permission before coming here, because our rules state you respect TOU and ask. But, thank you for asking.

and yeah... i do have a habit of asking for stuff because i am a horror movie director for youtube and the sims 2 to make all my videos9

Again, missing my point. The issue isn't you coming here to make a lot of requests. The issue is you doing so before asking for help/permission from the source first.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: