Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 01:51:16 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Program that detects error custom objects?  (Read 3938 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
rosaliaofficial

View Profile
« on: April 06, 2016, 06:37:10 am »

Guys, is there any program that 'detects' custom objects that give errors.
For example, when you play with custom objects and can detect a mistake and the game is finished and closed!
But as we know that custom object is causing this problem, there is this program that detects this error ??
I have 18GB of custom objects, if if there is an error how do I know which object is causing the problem of completion?
Just imagine I like crazy looking for the "downloads", about 49,234 objects, clothing, accessories, sims, homes, community lots, etc ...
If there is such a program should exist to save our lives!
Razamataz

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2016, 06:50:25 am »

The Sim's 2. It's been some time But Last time it was called the 50% rule, you move have your CC to a folder out of your mods. Run the game in new game and if it nothing happens those files are good. swap out to the other % and do 50% of those. this is long drawn out. But it does find it. I'd also check in the Programs section of MOD the sims. they might have something over there now.
rosaliaofficial

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2016, 07:05:42 am »

If you find something, please let me know or be great promotion for others, this will help a lot!
Or even give ideas to others to create such a program, which will help a lot!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: