Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 06:30:44 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Has everyone written off Sims 4?  (Read 23196 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
sxkittin

View Profile
« on: April 09, 2016, 03:22:00 pm »

I feel like no one plays sims 4 in here. Granted for filming and general playing as a whole, sims 2 and 3 are best butttt I've found that sims 4 is faster for filming...well that is until I put some cc in there that messed up my game lol.

Anyway, I've written a sims 4 machinima and I want to try and film it with voiceovers, and I was wondering if anyone was interested in being a part of it. I may end up sucking it up and doing it in sims 3 if I can somehow figure out how to speed up my game lol. Any tips feel free to share! If you're interested in doing voiceovers let me know too! Cheesy
Zoltan

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2016, 05:29:37 pm »

Has everyone written off Sims 4?

I feel like no one plays sims 4 in here.

I have written off Sims4.  In fact, I uninstalled it.
Jemcrystal

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2017, 03:11:59 pm »

Naw it's got it's niche in the gaming realm.  Problems to be sure tho.  I mean with the community not just the game breaking everyone's mods with each patch.  The community is spread out all over in a big Tumblr movement.  MTS used to be where to talk shop.  There are loyalist keeping it's heart pumping.  Insimenator has never been a hopping forum even with TS2.  People are touch and go as it has always been.

I have all of TS2 and I played it to death and pieces and then some.  But I was angry toward the end at the community who had abandon me for TS3 without looking back.  Unless it was to grab a conversion or two.  Eventually I gave TS3 a small try on the xbox and bluck.  The plant growing was the only improvement over TS2.  Everyone was like you have to do it on PC so you can mod it and I just did not care enough.

But I'm a vampire game collector so guess what I play now.  TS4 is not as bad as what everyone is saying.  I really adore the vampires.  The aliens not.  But I'm not done with that yet.  Thinking with a few mod tweeks here and there and lots of custom content yeah I can probably turn all aliens into fairies. 

Sims4 is not TS2 and I freakn don't want another TS2.  I hate bringing TS2 conversions over to TS4 because I don't want flash backs of been there done that.  But I did have to have just this one thing... THANK GOD SOMEONE CONVERTED IT!

Admit that I have more fun doing dressup with the TS4 characters than actually playing them.   

lordtyger
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2017, 03:45:27 pm »

Has everyone written off Sims 4?

I feel like no one plays sims 4 in here.

I have written off Sims4.  In fact, I uninstalled it.

I wrote off Sims 3, I unistalled that and it was because I play on a Mac and EAgames did a lousy job of making the game sort of run on Macs, I just got really tired of the bugs and having to mess with saving it and messing with it when trying to travel.

I never plan on buying The Sims 4 since I was so very disappointed with Sims 3, I am not likely to ever buy anything from EAGames in the future either.

Curiosity Killed the Cat, but Satisfaction Brought It Back.
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2017, 11:34:22 pm »

Nope, I haven't written it off. it's by no means perfect, but it's still fun, for me. Especially since they released the Vampire Pack. I'm really hoping they bring in the other supernatural races.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
midorii_x

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2017, 08:37:03 am »

The gameplay for Sims 4 is so boring compared to Sims 2.  There is just not enough variations in the Sims themselves.  In Sims 2, we had Zodiac signs, likes/dislikes, and hobbies.  It was possible to have 2 Scorpios with different personalities and reactions to scenarios, but in Sims 4, it seems like there are no nuances.
AlbertHed

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2018, 11:24:09 am »

I feel like Hostimonials is the best site for website owners but no one plays sims 4 in here. Granted for filming and general playing as a whole, sims 2 and 3 are best butttt I've found that sims 4 is faster for filming...well that is until I put some cc in there that messed up my game lol.

Anyway, I've written a sims 4 machinima and I want to try and film it with voiceovers, and I was wondering if anyone was interested in being a part of it. I may end up sucking it up and doing it in sims 3 if I can somehow figure out how to speed up my game lol. Any tips feel free to share! If you're interested in doing voiceovers let me know too! Cheesy

I still go back to Sims 4 from time to time. But it's inferior to Sims 2 and 3 in many ways. Which is a shame because there are aspects of the game I enjoy in Sims 4 as well.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2022, 06:08:57 am by AlbertHed » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: