Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 11:10:58 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Baby Mod and newborn in community lots ??  (Read 4701 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
rosaliaofficial

View Profile
« on: April 12, 2016, 10:11:19 am »

Is there a mod which can lead babies to community lots?
It will be very cool, because I'm going to a hospital and have a pediatrician and want to take the babies also have some mod?
I know that in the virtual world everything is possible!
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2016, 10:26:45 am »

I prefer to make a residential hospital, have the staff as the family living there, and teleport in whichever sims need to go there. It's the easiest way if you're doing storytelling or pictures, because you have full control over poseboxes, buy/build, and similar. However, I never save after teleporting in sims, and I honestly don't know how safe that would be. Maybe someone else have thoughts on that matter.

For baby births and the like, you could temporarily move in the mother, let her have the baby, save, and then teleport them back to the regular house.

There is a hospital mod by Chris Hatch at BAS (it's an adult site, just so you're warned), but I have never tried this mod, so I'm not sure how it works.

There's also a mod that lets toddlers go to community lots. Maybe babies, too (but again, I've never tested it properly - I think it had a lot of issues). http://modthesims.info/d/303968

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
rosaliaofficial

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2016, 12:24:33 pm »

Thank you!   YAY I have read very carefully.
And install correctly if it works all right, I will come here warn that worked properly.
rosaliaofficial

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2016, 01:14:24 pm »

It worked properly, just take the Simpe and know what to do, for me did not yield any error Smiley Thanks same.  Rock Rock YAY YAY
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: