Insimenator.org
January 22, 2020, 11:19:37 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: InSim only exists due to the generosity of our awesome community. If you'd like to help out, see this thread and toss some change our way. Thanks!

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to know if the "custom objects" works correctly in the game ?  (Read 2312 times)
rosaliaofficial

View Profile
« on: April 13, 2016, 10:12:35 am »

Well, to start, I had almost 24GB of custom objects, so I decided to delete because he giving the following error "This application encountered an error. Now it will be finalized." It gives me a rage! So I decided to download all objects, makeup, skin, hair ...
But for this, how do I know if the object function without error in my game?
"Sims2PackInstaller" is the solution?
Or is there a program that checks if the "custom object" to work without appearing errors?
AJUDEMMMMM!
I'm sad because it excludes all my 24GB objects and had no separate folder, I will download everything again and organize, but for that I need to know how to know if it works or not in the game: /
THE SIMS 2
  huh huh
Dullahan
Lady of the Hunt
Loot Looker

Ok, flex more ; )

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2016, 12:25:46 pm »

The hack conflict detector might help,
http://leefish.nl/mybb/showthread.php?tid=2063

Otherwise, you will have to use this method to figure out what's causing problems in your game.

Theraven
The Bird Queen
Super Mod

Permanently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2016, 12:39:52 pm »

You have to test the CC items ingame to know if they work, by using 50/50. There's no other simple solution, I'm afraid.

If you start with putting in stuff you know works, it goes a lot faster. Test a big bunch of items you know you've seen ingame before, and if they work, start on the smaller bunch of things you're unsure of.

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
rosaliaofficial

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2016, 04:16:04 pm »

Thank you ! I will start downloading the objects and case gives an error, I will use this hack, I hope it works.! Wink
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: