Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 04:23:41 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Glass tunnel / galerie over road [closed]  (Read 2495 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
ankoyume

View Profile
« on: May 05, 2016, 03:32:55 pm »

Hello !

I know there's not many people down here anymore, but I really need a Sims 2 thing for a contest and I can't mesh.

It's for the "Built a Resort" contest on MTS and I wanted to do an Atlantis holiday subhood.
In my mind, I really can see the lots underwater but the road, cars and passerby won't fit.
So I thought it would be great to have a deco object, like a transparent tunnel or a dome (round or not) that will cover the whole road and even the passerby on the pavements (so that their head won't go through the roof). Then it could have a door or not (some magic is not bad) and I will deal with the rest myself : without the door is ok too, anything will be good. In my mind sims can go through the walls of the tunnel / dome but if there is a door, it's not necessary. Anyway, if I had at least the meshes, I think I could deal with the going through thing.
The idea is that there is one big for the lots and some litle ones for the neighborhood roads (it needs to have corners too).

It would be wonderful !

I'm not used to requests : it's my first one. But I can't mesh even a tiny thing, and I can't learn so in three weeks!

If someone could be kind enough to make it for me, please ... I would be delighted !

EDIT : I've found something that is almost what I wanted (http://www.sims2collage.de/ermelind/meshes/buildingbauen/glaskuppelnundtunnelglasdoomesantunel.php). I'll do the rest myself.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2016, 04:43:30 pm by ankoyume » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: