Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 04:22:04 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Clothing recolor  (Read 6967 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
DavidKenneth

View Profile
« on: May 10, 2016, 02:07:29 pm »

I was wondering if someone would be able to do a clothing recolor, or even a full new outfit with mesh for this: http://bookstore.keene.edu/catalogs/CatalogProductItems?Title=Sweatshirts&Sku=1*10006063&Source=GM&Delc=Other%20Sizes%20or%20Colors%20Available  I'm looking for it as a teen male top or outfit.
ankoyume

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2016, 04:42:22 pm »

I recall seeing a body mesh with a hood as a subset. You could add it to any body mesh. I'll tell you as soon as I remember where I saw it.

EDIT : It's "chriko.HoodyCoatBoots.MESH-afbodyslip" on the Graveyard (http://sims2graveyard.com/index.php/downloads/category/19-chriko?start=40). You can take "body_alpha3" and "body_alpha5" and put it on a male mesh.

EDIT 2 : Ok, I don't know if it still matters to you, @DavidKenneth, but I've started working on it. I found it cool, so ... It's the first time that I work from a photo. It might take me time to do it. Tell me if you still want it.

EDIT 3 : So you don't need it anymore ? What a pity ! I was so proud of my results. Even though, the collar is open and not so credible ... It's made from a base game mesh. I've added a subset hood found on the internet. But the texture is all mine.
Never mind ...

Just because I want to show it ...
https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=97A6DF7E8A4D8007!190&authkey=!AARJfAelZtmOXO0&ithint=folder%2cjpeg

« Last Edit: May 28, 2016, 02:00:50 pm by ankoyume » Logged
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2016, 02:26:10 pm »

DavidKenneth hasn't been active since May 12th, so he hasn't seen your reply yet. Don't assume he still isn't interested. After all, he first posted this on the 10th and you didn't reply until the 21st. Using that reasoning, it might take him more than a day or two to see this and reply to you. Smiley

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
ankoyume

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2016, 03:36:16 pm »

Thanks for the precision, I don't check that sort of things.
Anyway, I was going to be patient : if one day he got my message, I'll give what I have made, all of this was for him afterall. Wink
It's my way to let him know that someone is trying to fill his request. Perhaps I didn't choose the right words (I speak french better, trust me)

P.S : Can you see the pictures ? Because I do not see them myself ... Perhaps there's something that I don't do right.
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2016, 05:10:53 pm »

I can see them just fine when I click on the link. All is good.

ankoyume

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2016, 05:25:55 pm »

If the link works at least, it's fine by me.

Do you think that the buttons of the collar must be improved. If I may ask ...
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2016, 09:38:43 pm »

If I'm to be allowed to pick nits, then I'd say the grommets (the metal rings around the button holes) are a bit irregularly shaped. It would be my only criticism, though.

ankoyume

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2016, 06:02:38 pm »

Criticism can be quite useful to improvement, thanks.
The matter is that they don't appear like that in the .jpeg files, the game just deforms / distorts it ...  Cry 
It has something to do with the oddness of the mapping, I think (I don't really know how it's made, I got here by multiple testing). Or perhaps they're just too big...
I'll see what I can do.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: