Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 03:02:49 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WCIF White "Ape" Fur Skin and Matching Hair?  (Read 1670 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Blue Hatter
One Broken Teacup

Mad as a Hatter

View Profile
« on: October 23, 2016, 03:09:02 pm »

Greetings! I've been searching for a skin tone (and possibly an ear accessory and matching hair, which I'll explain) for a Star Wars-themed fan project that I've been working on for a number of years. Usually the things I'm looking for are, admittedly, a little odd as I use them for making aliens and such. This current quest is no exception. The thing is, I could have sworn I had something like these already downloaded but it seems that I was wrong, but I know I've seen these things before... I just can't remember where. And why I didn't download them when I saw them is beyond me.

Anyhow, my current quest for my ongoing fan project is making a furry ape-like character (this particular character originates from Star Wars, a female of the Devaronian species for those of you who are Star Wars geeks like me). I'll post an example picture below.

What I'm looking for is a skin tone of white fur, but with a fleshy face and hands-- that is, hands and face that aren't covered by fur. Calling it an "ape" is the closest thing that I can think of to describe it; not really feline or canine, more ape-like with hands and face of flesh. Or something else that would possibly work instead is a flesh tone face mask if nothing else, though a skin tone would probably be easier. If possible I'd also like to find some white female hair that matches, though this isn't really needed, I'm sure that I could just retexture some existing hair if nothing else.  Some white bushy eyebrows would also be great but, again, not really required.

One other thing I'd like to find-- and again, I know I've seen them, why I didn't download them I have no idea-- is a pair of elf ear accessories with fur on the tips. Though, again, this isn't extremely important, but it never hurts to ask, right?

I found the white fur skin tone on Genensims but that's not really what I'm looking for but would suffice if there was a flesh tone face mask I could put with it (instead of the ape skin tone). Either would work.

Has anyone seen anything like these? Whether it be a white ape skin tone or a flesh tone face mask. Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you!

P.S. I used to have another account on this forum, FYI, but I couldn't remember my password and try as I might I couldn't get a "forgot password" E-mail to go through to my address... So I created a new account. Heh.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: