Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 04:34:24 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Custom Paintings and Music problems.  (Read 3817 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
mizmudgie
Site Santa!

Yes...I bite.

View Profile
« on: November 21, 2016, 10:49:34 pm »

I have all expansion packs. For some reason suddenly my custom paintings do not show up for a sim at the easel. They have the skill level, the paintings show up in the game folder but when instructed to paint custom painting the choice list is blank. I also added custom MP3s to the buy and build folders and they won't play. I had them in the pop music folder too but none of them will play. I tried removing all paintings then adding a few back but no luck there, same with the music. I am at a loss. Everything was working before the last addition of some paintings and putting the MP3s in the buy and build folders. Any suggestions?  Thanks for taking the time to read this.

If you want respect...SHOW RESPECT!!
mizmudgie
Site Santa!

Yes...I bite.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2016, 10:41:03 pm »

After uninstalling and reinstalling the game completely I started it up without and downloads or anything....all fresh. I find that the SC4 photo of the neighborhood is still not being read. it just shows up as a grid, in the file folder is is a blank paper icon. Is this a game issue or my computer cant read the extension?  Help?

If you want respect...SHOW RESPECT!!
lordtyger
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2017, 02:33:29 pm »

consider checking Read and Write Permissions, the Neighborhood Pic not showing up is a sign of something wrong with the Folder or File Permissions.

Curiosity Killed the Cat, but Satisfaction Brought It Back.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: