Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 08:40:53 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to clean up a sims2pack  (Read 9261 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Ali
Short, fat n Cuddly!
Admin

I got a luverly bunch of c.... oops, wrong site!

View Profile
« on: April 06, 2007, 07:31:40 pm »

If you are including custom content with your sim, you need to make sure that you respect creators' policies and not upload files against their wishes, this is especially important if you have the Pets EP which includes meshes as a matter of course.

To clean up your sims2packs, you need to have Clean Installer

Once you have packaged your sim in bodyshop, you'll have a nice, shiny, possibly bloated sims2pack sat on your desktop. Double click on it to open it to check on what content has been included.

Click in the box of whatever content you aren't going to include:

Now, click on Save As... but remember to call the file something different - my original was simA so I'm going to call my new file simAclean - otherwise you'll end up with an empty sims2pack. You need to actually type in the ".sims2pack" bit too:

click on Save

Then, just to double check that you have what you want in the new file, double click on it to open

Now if needs be you can rename your sims2pack, then zip/rar it up and upload it ... job done!

"They're a rum lot, the Yorkshire folk. You can't fool them, you certainly can't get away with much and they call a spade a spade. Or rather, they call a spade 'a bloody shovel'" Mark Addy
superstep29

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2008, 04:02:59 am »

comment je fais pour faire un package file avec un projet pour que tout soit correct  et que tout soit en bonne état de fonctionnement pour les autres

merci de bien vouloir m'expliquer
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: