Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 02:53:10 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: KHUX hairs?  (Read 1772 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
SorAmaterasu
Ephemer~

That one confusing noob-nerd

View Profile
« on: April 23, 2017, 08:09:45 pm »

Hello, there! I'm SorAmaterasu, a new member who noticed that this is the only site with a TS3 hair mod request section. So, I was wondering if maybe there was a chance someone could make some things for me, based on hairs from Kingdom Hearts Union X. If you're unsure what it is, it was previously called 'Unchained X.'

I've been trying for a while to use EA hairs to make my Ephemera and Skuld characters. All the curly male hairs are wonky or go the wrong way, and the straight female hairs never seem to have the proper bangs. So, I will provide three images momentarily-- sorry!

Warning, though. I cannot provide better images for Skuld other than fanart, sorry! However, there's plenty of HD pictures of Ephemera, if they're needed!

I have World Adventures, Late Night, Ambitions, Generations, Island Paradise, Seasons, Supernatural, and High-End Loft Stuff, by the way, and I'm on the most recent patch.
Thank you, to anyone who's willing to try making this! I greatly appreciate it.

Here are the images:
http://imgur.com/a/CioBj

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: