Insimenator.org
July 27, 2017, 03:29:50 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The Donation Drive is underway! Click here for more info and to throw some cash our way.

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The 2017/2018 Donation Drive  (Read 846 times)
Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« on: June 24, 2017, 10:21:46 am »

Be a Hero! Donate to InSim!

It's time once again for the Give Us All Your Money Event InSim's annual donation drive! With three months of funding left, we would ask that you kindly chip in and help keep us around for another year. As an added incentive, Joy will once again share her secret coffee stash with everyone once we reach our goal! I just haven't informed her of that yet.

The Not-So-Fine Print
We are funded entirely by donations, and as such, are dependent upon the generosity of our forum members to keep us afloat. All money received shall be used only for paying the bills related to our hosting. So be a hero and support Insim today! The next twenty callers will also get a shiny title to brag about to their friends! (actually, anyone who donates gets a 'Site Santa' title. Be sure to include your username if you want it.)

Donation Goal: $500
Donations Received: $40

« Last Edit: July 05, 2017, 02:52:03 pm by Jenna » Logged

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
max_grs
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2017, 05:18:45 pm »

Hello, this is just to say a REALLY BIG thank you for keeping the site up and running, I absolutely love all of your content and I wish you could keep it up and running forever Rock it has helped me through the years to keep my Sims 2 mods collection updated and it has improved my gameplay a TON!  Jump

I have made a rather small donation but I hope it piles up as a retribution for all the wonderful people that keep the site up and running until this very day.

Thanks again and stay awesome!  cool
lordtyger
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2017, 04:48:06 am »

I donated, bcause I do love this site and I wanted to do my part.

Curiosity Killed the Cat, but Satisfaction Brought It Back.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: