Insimenator.org
April 18, 2024, 09:37:42 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Can someone please convert TheRaven's baby hair to Sims 3?  (Read 2742 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
the evil writer

View Profile
« on: July 08, 2017, 01:13:34 pm »

I've hoped for a long time that someone would do as good a job with Sims 3 baby (infant, not toddler) hairs as TheRaven did for Sims 2, but there really hasn't been a lot of interest in baby hair from content creators out there. That I know of there are only a handful of hairs for Sims 3 babies at all, and half cause weird issues with the graphics of the game so basically QuizicalGin's and Quianna's are the only safe ones.

Would any content creator be willing to convert some or all of TheRaven's hairs (found in this thread http://www.insimenator.org/index.php?topic=100298.15) so our poor babies can finally have nice hair on their bald little heads?

Thanks so much!!

Download some   Toddler Fashions (other stuff too, but toddler stuff sticks to the exchange best)
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2017, 03:39:17 pm »

Most of them are converted from TS3, and the head shape is different (meaning I've had to edit them to fit, so they may be a little squashed and changed here and there), so I do suggest using the original TS3 hairs if anyone wants to convert them, for a better fit with the TS3 baby heads. For the TS2 hairs, it's better to use the original TS2 toddler hairs as a base.

(also, please read my ToU for conversions and such - it's linked several places in my download area at MLD)
« Last Edit: July 08, 2017, 03:49:37 pm by Theraven » Logged

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: