Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 10:22:56 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Wedding ring stuck on unmarried Sims' finger  (Read 3656 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Hammie
Nervous Subject

View Profile
« on: December 14, 2017, 11:21:24 pm »

I have a sim and they're no longer married but their wedding band is still on their finger. I've tried boolpropping and resetting them but it's still there. Does anyone know how I can get it off please?

I'm currently inactive here, find me over on Garden of Shadows instead.
zombie
HobbesED

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2017, 11:14:49 am »

It sounds as though the game thinks that your Sim is still married to their former spouse. If that's the case, then removing the married flag should result in removal of the wedding ring.

If you use the Insimenator, I believe its relations changer allows you to set marital status. Or you may be able to use SimPE to edit the Sim Relations between the Sim and their former spouse to be unmarried.

My most recently shared items (with pictures) may be found here:
HobbesED's Dreamwidth

All of my Conversions, Creations and Stories may be found here:
HobbesED's Conversions and Creations
Hammie
Nervous Subject

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2017, 01:37:12 pm »

It sounds as though the game thinks that your Sim is still married to their former spouse. If that's the case, then removing the married flag should result in removal of the wedding ring.

If you use the Insimenator, I believe its relations changer allows you to set marital status. Or you may be able to use SimPE to edit the Sim Relations between the Sim and their former spouse to be unmarried.

Thanks! I opened their relationship pannels in Sim PE and the "family" boxes were still ticked. I fixed it so hopefully once I go in and reset her it'll be gone. I appreciate the help!  Grin

I'm currently inactive here, find me over on Garden of Shadows instead.
zombie
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: