Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 02:03:27 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Passing of a Creator...  (Read 4355 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« on: January 18, 2018, 05:21:33 pm »

I don't know how many of you remember Sunni Designs for Sims 2, but she was awesome in the things she did. Sadly, today she passed away. For those of you who are members of Plumb Bob Keep and friends of hers, I extend my sympathies to you during this time. For those of you who have no idea of what I am talking about, suffice to say she was a sweet and talented lady who will be missed greatly. Personally, for me, she caused massive swellings of my download folder and my game would not have been as fun as it is without her. Fly with the angels, dear lady, and know that your friends will miss you, as will anyone who ever visited your site and the Keep. True, I just lurk there and download, but I've enjoyed a good deal of the content which continues to be put out for the game I still play. If you enjoy the medieval themed content, then Plumb Bob Keep is a good place to begin.

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
Stinkerbella
Site Santa!

Duchess of Dorks

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2018, 07:23:12 pm »

Sad to hear that a talented creator has passed on.  Cry I knew of her work and of course loved it and downloaded a lot of it too. May she rest in peace and forever be remembered by everyone in the community just as she will forever be remembered by her family and friends she left behind.

I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work -Thomas Edison
Clarance

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2018, 05:48:15 am »

Sad to hear that a talented creator has passed on.  Cry I knew of her work and of course loved it and downloaded a lot of it too. May she rest in peace and forever be remembered by everyone in the community just as she will forever be remembered by her family and friends she left behind.

So sad...
« Last Edit: May 13, 2018, 02:18:07 pm by Clarance » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: