Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 05:44:26 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Download people (decoration) in motion.  (Read 5280 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
rosaliacrys

View Profile
« on: March 31, 2018, 10:30:41 pm »

Guys, does anyone know where I can download "humans" in decoration, only moving, making some movement? For the game to become more realistic?
I have "humans for decoration" but they are like statues! I want with movements, can be movement dancing ... any kind of movement.
Berrison

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2019, 08:40:06 am »

Guys, does anyone know where I can get effective shakes for weight loss and download "humans" in decoration, only moving, making some movement? For the game to become more realistic?
I have "humans for decoration" but they are like statues! I want with movements, can be movement dancing ... any kind of movement.

I always thought that the humans in Humans For Decoration move around. That isn't so?
« Last Edit: September 08, 2023, 08:51:20 am by Berrison » Logged
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2019, 11:11:54 am »

You might as well use a regular sim, because adding animations to a deco object is much harder than making a pose/animation box or a few extra "background" sims. You'll also have pretty much the same polycount and textures.

For storytelling I tend to make a few families with various sims, dress each sim up in different clothes and hairstyles, and use those as "extras". Make them look a little generic in face structure, and you're good to go. You can change pretty much everything except skin and eyes easily ingame, and for eyes you can use contacts (makeup or accessories).

You can use a summoning mod to add the sims to the lot temporarily, though I do advice to not save after doing so. Keeps things a bit neater.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2019, 11:17:27 am by Theraven » Logged

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: