Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 04:00:53 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Diseños De Sugarpumpkin  (Read 5163 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Da Sugarpumpkin

View Profile WWW
« on: April 23, 2018, 03:40:49 pm »

Hello guys, I have had many years of break, due to some hardships caused by my ex. You guys used to know me as Lula77 here on insimenator.org and my website back then used to bee sims2palace. Now i am back again, with a brand new website called  Diseños De Sugarpumpkin. The website have just been put together, so sadly there are no downloads there yet. I named my new website  Diseños De Sugarpumpkin, because my new man, calls me to sugarpumpkin, which i find to bee to sweet...giggles YAY Heart

Website address: https://disenosdesugarpumpkin.blogspot.fi/
Zoltan

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2018, 08:29:25 pm »

YAY  glad to see ya back
Da Sugarpumpkin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2018, 10:37:54 pm »

Thank you!  Wave
lordtyger
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2018, 01:47:14 am »

Glad that you have a web site again. I went and checked it out and left a message in your guestbook.

Curiosity Killed the Cat, but Satisfaction Brought It Back.
Da Sugarpumpkin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2018, 05:29:36 pm »

Thank you  cool
Da Sugarpumpkin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2018, 05:32:50 pm »

I will start to upload to my sims 2 website in a few days, after I have finished uploading my pattern designs to Casas De Sugarpumpkin.  YAY
Sugarpumpkin

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2018, 12:00:22 pm »

Guys, first I want to say I am sorry if this is confusing, I am Da Sugarpumpkin here too. The thing is, i kind of forgot what username and password i used as well as forgot what email i used to that username..That is how it gets when you get older, you tend to get a bit forgetful...lol

I am also sorry, if I have not been so active updating my website. Have been to unmotivated. The reason to that is because I have some issues with the game. First when you start to build something, you can hardly see what you are building or planing, it removes the texture with flashing on and of the texture. I do not know how to explain. Plus on the CAS Screan there is a HUGE squere, where you are suppose to bee able to turn the sim around. But i have understood it is some windows 8, 8.1 and 10 issue. I have heard there is a fix out there that can fix this. This is why I have not played the game or have been even motivated to even update my sims 2 webpage even. Instead I have been building up my town on the sims 3

I am sorry about this guys. I will try to see where i can find this fix, so I can play the sims 2 properly and get my motivation back to update my sims 2 website...
Sugarpumpkin

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2018, 02:32:31 pm »

I have updated my website a tiny bit today with some clothes for men, size XL (Bodybuilder), some jeans to bee exact! Sorry if it takes time for me to update the website with downloads. Yes I know, I am not to active in doing due to lack of motivation and the weather has also had its cause to it. But hey, better late than never guys.  Coffee

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: