Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 01:43:12 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Casas De Sugarpumpkin  (Read 10094 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Da Sugarpumpkin

View Profile WWW
« on: April 23, 2018, 03:56:01 pm »

Hello guys, I love to construct houses for the sims 3, i have a couple of houses made, that are downloadable from my website Casas De Sugarpumpkin. I have been working on patterns lately, that I will put up in the site as well for download. But I have not come that far yet, since I am cleaning and organising my mod folders... Giggle

I have all expansion packs installed as well as the stuf packs. I also use store content. But I never use store content to my houses that i build. When i am building houses i use content from all the expansion packs. I am to lazy to look what belongs to the base game, sorry for that. So if you download my houses in to your game, it is recommended you have all of the expansions and stuff packs installed, to work properly. I also use some custom content, but this custom content you will find a list on, so you can download them to your game, so it works properly... Love n Hugs

Website address: http://casasdesugarpumpkin.blogspot.fi
« Last Edit: April 23, 2018, 04:03:23 pm by Da Sugarpumpkin » Logged
Da Sugarpumpkin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2018, 04:01:01 pm »

Here is a sample of one of the estates i have up for download.  cool

The blueprint

« Last Edit: April 23, 2018, 04:11:11 pm by Da Sugarpumpkin » Logged
Da Sugarpumpkin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2018, 05:26:05 pm »

I have had a huge website overhaul, so now there are sections where you can find stones, bricks, sidedings, wallpapers, wood floors, linoleum stone floors and carpet for building houses. I have also updated the website with a textiles section where you will find fabrics and geometric cloths for designing clothes. I have some download available in this new updated sections, but I have a lots more that needs to bee added. They should bee up to morrow... Goodjob
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: