Insimenator.org
April 18, 2024, 10:54:51 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Dark Realism Mods  (Read 10821 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
leonielunatic

View Profile
« on: June 04, 2018, 07:17:23 pm »

Alright, so I understand that what I'm asking/looking for is dark, and trust me, I've tried on Adult Sims forums, but it immediately got deleted because most, if not all of them, are sex orientated and even the mention of the word "child" will result in mods thinking you're asking for a pëdophila mod.

So, let me clarify: I AM NOT LOOKING FOR A CHILD RÄPE MOD!

If this is still not the place for this, I honestly don't know where to go anymore lmao.

I've been scouring the internet but I can't for the life of me find an "abuse" mod. I'm specifically looking for child abuse mods for storytelling purposes.

For starters, something as "simple" as enabling physical "mean" interactions, such as pushing, slapping and attacking between adults and children/teens would be enough. Custom interactions (like punching, grabbing or choking) would be awesome but are entirely optional.

So, while this is what I'm looking for and would already satisfy my every need, if making a mod like this sounds interesting to you and you're willing to put a little more work into it, here are some additional ideas:

- Abuse leaving physical marks (black eyes, bruises, broken nose, choking marks)
- Abused children/teens as well as their friends or other family members having the option to report the abuse, which would lead to the parent being arrested and/or the child/teen being taken away
- Abuse victims having the option to kill themselves after a persistent period of abuse (e.g. one in-game week)
- In combination with the basemental drug mod, autonomous abuse/violent behavior would be more likely when the parent (or guardian) is drunk or high
- Certain traits making autonomous abusive behavior more likely (e.g. evil, mean, doesn't like children)
- Custom moodlets for abuse victims
- Psychological abuse such as locking in room, gaslighting or bashing
- Munchhausen-by-proxy trait giving parents the option to intentionally make their children sick by poisoning their food etc.

Thanks in advance!
Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2018, 09:40:00 pm »

We're a PG-13 site here, so this really isn't the place to be asking. I'd suggest our own adult site, but that place is dead af these days.

Have you tried LoversLab? Pretty much anything goes there. That place creeps me out sometimes.

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
leonielunatic

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2018, 10:59:12 pm »

That's where I tried. Post was deleted within seconds with a message from mods saying "We're an adult sex site. Anything to do with children is NOT allowed. Don't try to 'explain' yourself." making it sound like I had asked for a mod making it possible for adults to have sex with children. Which has nothing to do with what I actually want lmao.
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2018, 03:38:40 am »

The themes you suggest are adult in nature (Abuse, suicide and violence, particularly connected to children), and sound much worse than the toned-down violence found ingame (let alone any PG-13 game), so I agree with Jenna that what you're suggesting is far from suggesting a PG-13 mod.

Some of the things you suggest can be enough to make a moderator close down the topic, because mods like that would take ingame realism in a very disturbing direction. Keep in mind that some of the people behind the screens have been through similar things in real life.  Even 18+ sites may have limits to what they accept.

You may be able to find makeup with bruises and such, but I highly doubt you'll find most of the rest, particularly concerning children. You may find a few poseboxes for storytelling (I think I saw one over at MYBsims or Tarihsims), but that might be as far as some would go.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2018, 03:51:30 am by Theraven » Logged

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: