Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 12:54:34 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Sims 4] DecayClownSims's Sëlf Harm Scars  (Read 18683 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
leonielunatic

View Profile
« on: June 04, 2018, 07:54:44 pm »

So my PC died and I needed a new one.

I lost all of my old Sims downloads with my old computer. For the most part, that was fine, as most of it was easily replaceable and important mods were easy to find again.

However, I had s set of Self Harm Scars from Tumblr user DecayClownSims. It consisted of three separate tattoos, two for the arms (bloody cuts and healed scars) and one set of fresh cuts on the thighs.

As an avid writer, I often make my characters on the Sims. I mostly write Psychological Thrillers/Dramas, so my characters tend to have mental health issues, which is why I was very much glad to find those scars.

However, DecayClownSims seems to either have deleted or renamed their tumblr. I can't their stuff anywhere else.

If anyone else still has those files or knows how to find them, let me know. Alternatively, I'd be thankful for a new set of self harm scars. I've searched to the TENTH PAGE of google (so you know I'm desperate) but the most I could find was a set of very faint, healed scars.
Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2018, 09:32:45 pm »

They've moved to Blogspot it seems, but pester you to disable your adblocker. You could also try your luck with the Wayback Machine to access their deleted tumblr site.

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
leonielunatic

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2018, 11:11:25 pm »

They've moved to Blogspot it seems, but pester you to disable your adblocker. You could also try your luck with the Wayback Machine to access their deleted tumblr site.

YES THANK YOU THE WAYBACK MACHINE WORKED I COULD KISS YOU RIGHT NOW
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: