Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 05:20:30 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: La Revista De Sugarpumpkin  (Read 5494 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Sugarpumpkin

View Profile
« on: July 30, 2018, 11:34:28 am »

This is my Journal here on Insimenator! I thought I could have a journal here where i will alert about updates and news on my website, including share my thoughts and sims 2 thoughts including ideas. I do not know where else to put this Journal here in Insimenator, so I thought to put it here. If moderators need to move it elsewhere if it is on a wrong place, please do so, but please let me know where you have put my journal so I find it and so i can write in it.

Anyways, I have finally manage to get my website constructed that much that it is ready to receive some fashions and other goofies to download to your game. I will start to update the website with some fashions, in the coming days, that i made several years ago, but that never somehow was put up for download..

Also please NOTE! Please read the CC Info on my webpage so that you have everything you need for the fashion to work. Meanwhile you wait for the uploads get the things you need for the fashions at Diseños De Sugarpumpkin to work properly.  Goodjob  Coffee2
Sugarpumpkin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2018, 01:11:49 pm »

The updates will have to come a little later than expected. It is simply to hot to focus on updating the website now. We have had between 26 (78.8 F) to 33 (91.4 F) degrees for about a month now, and i do not have a proper air conditioner in my apartment, so it is very sweaty and hot inside, and it is hard to focus on anything. So I will have to update the website later when the tropical heat here decreases... blush
Sugarpumpkin

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2018, 02:27:35 pm »

I have updated my website a tiny bit today with some clothes for men, size XL (Bodybuilder), some jeans to bee exact! Sorry if it takes time for me to update the website with downloads. Yes I know, I am not to active in doing due to lack of motivation and the weather has also had its cause to it. But hey, better late than never guys.  Coffee
Sugarpumpkin

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2018, 08:38:58 pm »

I have always thought that the sims 2 seriously lack some proper oil paintings. The paintings that was available in the game are not good for me, they look terrible! I wanted some DaVinchi  Paintings, Rembrandth painting, in other words proper realistic oil paintings! I have also been working on some posters and framed photographs suitable for a Rockabilly bar or hangouts. I am not so much in to Picasso, but if someone of you like his work, of cause I could create some. This updates will bee available at my website to later today, after I have gotten some sleep. It is almost 5 am in the morning! So it is bedtime for me for sure... Coffee2
Sugarpumpkin

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2018, 03:49:39 pm »

There have been a HUGE download update on oil paintings, framed photos and posters on my webpage today. Here are some examples on what you can find in the oil painting section, framed photos section and poster section.  Coffee2

Sugarpumpkin

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2018, 10:42:20 pm »

I started playing around with Sims 4 Studio recently, to see if I could figure out how to use it! It was easier than i thought it to bee and have already started using it to design things for the sims 4, and there for  Diseños De Sugarpumpkin 4 have now been launched. cool
Sugarpumpkin

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2018, 04:11:06 pm »

OMG2 Boy, have I spent several days on designing walls and floors. Got finished today. I will upload them to Casas De Sugarpumpkin 4 in a couple of days. I have also converted the best Noogie666's goth clothes for men to the sims 4, and it turned out GREAT! I am more than pleased with the outcome of them. I have been working on some mini skirts for the women to the sims 4. Old skirts that I had made for the sims 2 several years ago..lol

I know I have not been to active creating goodies to the sims 2 lately, since I got hooked to designing to sims 4 after I figured out to use the sims 4 studio.. I will design to sims 2 as well, but will continue to design to sims 4 for a while now...  Coffee2
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: