Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 07:24:47 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: My sims 2 keeps crashing!  (Read 9718 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2018, 01:37:13 pm »

Things are slow around here these days, so a reply can take a bit. I've never tried to play TS2 on Windows 10, so I'm afraid I can't be of much help. :\

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
tinydogmum

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2018, 08:38:42 am »

I dont know what to do anymore!! Its crashing in cas and on a community lot after i reinstalled all over again im completely confused unless someone can remotely access my pc and fix it im doomed  im completely at a loss

Only other resort i think of is resetting the pc?
tinydogmum

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2018, 09:07:58 am »

Update lol i still have my old computer that has windows xp 3 its a good pc it played all the sims games plus countless downloads but has decided to stop working however im taking it to a pc shop who will try hard to fix it i wont have an update until Tuesday as they have to bring it in for a few days! X
lordtyger
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 12, 2018, 11:16:58 am »

Well according to what i have read, Lots of times the problem is with graphics cards. A good site for information and help with a graphic card and Windows 10 is LeeFish.nl so you might try there if it is likely a graphic card problem.

Otherwise I hope that you get that old PC working.

Do let us know.

I wish I could be of more help, but I use a Mac to play the Sims 2 and so I have limited knowledge of PC issues.

Curiosity Killed the Cat, but Satisfaction Brought It Back.
Sugarpumpkin

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 16, 2018, 03:56:41 pm »

Some custom content and mods can make the game crash if it is not updated to the latest version, or if they conflict with other mods. I used to have a lot of issues of crashing in the sims 2, until i started testing and cleaning out some custom contents and mods, that did not work with the latest game version or conflicted with each other...The only thing you can do is to search and investigate the problem that causes the game to crash..
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: