Insimenator.org
October 16, 2018, 01:49:56 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: InSim's Annual Donation Drive is on! Click here for more information and to throw a few bucks our way.

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: My sims 2 keeps crashing!  (Read 364 times)
Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2018, 01:37:13 pm »

Things are slow around here these days, so a reply can take a bit. I've never tried to play TS2 on Windows 10, so I'm afraid I can't be of much help. :\

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
tinydogmum

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2018, 08:38:42 am »

I dont know what to do anymore!! Its crashing in cas and on a community lot after i reinstalled all over again im completely confused unless someone can remotely access my pc and fix it im doomed  im completely at a loss

Only other resort i think of is resetting the pc?
tinydogmum

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2018, 09:07:58 am »

Update lol i still have my old computer that has windows xp 3 its a good pc it played all the sims games plus countless downloads but has decided to stop working however im taking it to a pc shop who will try hard to fix it i wont have an update until Tuesday as they have to bring it in for a few days! X
lordtyger
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 12, 2018, 11:16:58 am »

Well according to what i have read, Lots of times the problem is with graphics cards. A good site for information and help with a graphic card and Windows 10 is LeeFish.nl so you might try there if it is likely a graphic card problem.

Otherwise I hope that you get that old PC working.

Do let us know.

I wish I could be of more help, but I use a Mac to play the Sims 2 and so I have limited knowledge of PC issues.

Curiosity Killed the Cat, but Satisfaction Brought It Back.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: