Insimenator.org
March 25, 2019, 07:17:50 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: InSim only exists due to the generosity of our awesome community. If you'd like to help out, see our Home page and toss some change our way. Thanks!

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: DDS4 Fashion Models and other sims  (Read 512 times)
Sugarpumpkin

View Profile
« on: October 17, 2018, 06:22:03 pm »

Hi guys, i thought to share pics of my fashion models and other sims 4 sims that i have created, with you! You will not bee able to download this, they are only for show. I might consider to put up some of my sims here for download later, since I will not have sims for download at out website.  cool

Anyway, my first model is a south native american, my eternal love that is....a true bad ass..He is wearing goth clothes originally made by noogie666 for the sims 2, that i have converted to the sims 4. So all credits goes to him.

Sugarpumpkin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2018, 06:30:20 pm »

The second model is, me...lol...I am wearing a goth, punk red kilt miniskirt with a studded spider belt. Top not my creation. This mini skirt i made for the sims 2 several years ago, and that i have now converted for the sims 4. The other mini skirt is a PVC mini skirt with the same studded belt. I made that too, to the sims 2 several years ago and that i have now converted to the sims 4. This clothes will bee available for download in a few days. cool

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: