Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 03:50:05 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: DDS4 Fashion Models and other sims  (Read 3084 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Sugarpumpkin

View Profile
« on: October 17, 2018, 06:22:03 pm »

Hi guys, i thought to share pics of my fashion models and other sims 4 sims that i have created, with you! You will not bee able to download this, they are only for show. I might consider to put up some of my sims here for download later, since I will not have sims for download at out website.  cool

Anyway, my first model is a south native american, my eternal love that is....a true bad ass..He is wearing goth clothes originally made by noogie666 for the sims 2, that i have converted to the sims 4. So all credits goes to him.

Sugarpumpkin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2018, 06:30:20 pm »

The second model is, me...lol...I am wearing a goth, punk red kilt miniskirt with a studded spider belt. Top not my creation. This mini skirt i made for the sims 2 several years ago, and that i have now converted for the sims 4. The other mini skirt is a PVC mini skirt with the same studded belt. I made that too, to the sims 2 several years ago and that i have now converted to the sims 4. This clothes will bee available for download in a few days. cool

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: