Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 02:58:44 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BodyBuilder V2 Athletic Wear > mesh included  (Read 5797 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
mugwump

View Profile WWW
« on: October 13, 2018, 05:16:16 pm »

For your amusement and simming pleasure I present to you some recolors for Marvine's Bodybuilder. These textures are a mash up of clothes from SBB  and HBB athletic wear I had in my downloads folder that I recolored. I'm unsure who originally created these (A big sorry to the original creator).

Credits and thanks goes to the legendary Marvine and Beosboxboy for the mesh and creation of the bodybuilder shapes.
Without a doubt, this game has been truly enhanced by those who've given so much of their time to create such wonderful material for us all.

Are you interested in skintones for this Bodyshape??? Go here: http://www.insimadult.org/index.php/topic,44417.0.html
Registration required and must be over 18

6/23/21 UPDATE: For the correct mesh and a variety of bodyshape clothes, go here; https://simsdogpound.dreamwidth.org/

* BB2_Gym.rar (2317.74 KB - downloaded 727 times.)
« Last Edit: June 23, 2021, 11:59:30 pm by mugwump » Logged
Sugarpumpkin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2018, 04:21:02 pm »

Very nice! Great job you have done with them!  Wave
mugwump

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2018, 10:32:24 pm »

Thanks, Sugar. I hope you enjoy these.
LilSister

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2021, 11:48:49 pm »

Please forgive me for posting and resurrecting a dead thread ... I desperately want to have these outfits in my game ... the Nextor Mesh provided does not work for me ... nor does it work with any of the other Nextor meshes that I have. I don't believe that the mesh provided is correct. I notice that the creator who uploaded this has been active recently ... I reached out to them via PM but they haven't responded. I have literally been looking for a mesh for these outfits ince they were uploaded. I've kept checking back to see if anyone else posted about same issue I am having.  Again I really would like to have this content in game. Thanks in advance.
mugwump

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2021, 12:33:44 pm »

Sorry. PM'd you back this morning. I will look into this asap. Thanks for letting me know.
Update: Found correct mesh and included link to my site for download. Sorry for the inconvenience.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2021, 06:29:49 am by mugwump » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: