Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 08:47:17 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Another link for insimenator  (Read 3974 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
elaine7717

View Profile
« on: December 21, 2018, 01:16:29 pm »

I have tried and tried to get the insimenator mod to work in my game. I have tried looking in the electronic folder where it should be. I have had insim for all my games and I prefer to any of the other mods out there. My computer crashed a month ago and I lost my whole game as well as the insim mod. Now I am trying to start over but my game play just isn't the same with out my insim. I no it's no longer supported here but I am hoping maybe I can find a version of it somewhere that I can get to work. I have tried enabled custom content.
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2018, 03:35:49 pm »

Which version did you download? SIM, OBJ or DEST?
Also, remember to make sure CC is enabled, and that you've put the ".package" file in your Downloads folder, not the zip/Rar file.

The current version should work for all game configurations (up to and including AL/M&G/UC)

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
elaine7717

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2018, 05:11:19 pm »

I used the ear file downloadable on the forum here. I didn't see any package file. Custom content is enabled and I put in the download folder. No luck so far.I had no problem with the old copy I had of insim before my computer crashed.
elaine7717

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2018, 05:12:40 pm »

rar file it auto corrected is the one I used I didn't see any package file to download.
elaine7717

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2018, 05:14:06 pm »

I have tried all three file types object sim etc no luck.
Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2018, 11:00:00 am »

You need to use a program like 7zip to extract the package file from the rar file. You then put the extracted file(s) in your Download folder.

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
elaine7717

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2018, 01:55:13 pm »

I downloaded 7zip and tried to open the file but I dont think that's the problem because it was already in rar file form when I downloaded it. Plenty of rar files I have already installed in my download folders show up just fine. Starting to wonder if the problem isn't the file itseld.
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2018, 03:39:05 pm »

Rar and zip files don't show up ingame. You need to unpack them, as the game can only read package files.

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: