Insimenator.org
April 16, 2024, 09:02:38 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The case of the missing objects! New expansion question  (Read 2678 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
elaine7717

View Profile
« on: February 27, 2019, 04:52:10 pm »

I was delighted to find that my local secondhand store had the bon voyage expansion for 4. I removed my download folder. Installed the bon voyage game.Replaced the download folder. Before the install of bon I had installed pets nightlife and university. I anxiously opened my game anew. The create a sim section to be working fine. Oddly enough my  custom floors and wall coverings survived just fine as did the terrains. All  custom buy mode objects however  are missing.The custom doors and windows also did not survive showing a blue flashy object where they should be in custom lots. Am I doomed to start over again or is this fixable. I hit enable custom objects as soon as I first tested the game.Thanks for reading everyone. huh
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2019, 04:54:51 pm »

When you install a new EP you need to re-enable CC, and restart the game. If it doesn't work, try again.

As long as the CC isn't showing, CC isn't properly enabled.

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
elaine7717

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2019, 06:42:35 pm »

YAY Thank you for all of your help. ON the second try enabling custom content I had success
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: