Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 11:43:11 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Pregnancy promotion glitch fix  (Read 3328 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Hammie
Nervous Subject

View Profile
« on: March 26, 2019, 09:40:46 am »

After my Sims go on maternity leave, their job instantly goes to career level 10. huh I'm not sure but was there a mod to fix this?

I'm currently inactive here, find me over on Garden of Shadows instead.
zombie
HobbesED

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2019, 04:19:25 pm »

After my Sims go on maternity leave, their job instantly goes to career level 10. huh I'm not sure but was there a mod to fix this?
For which game is this happening and what EPs/SPs, etc, do you have besides the base game, if any?

If this is happening in Sims2, then it is not normal or default behavior and you probably have some mod which is causing it to happen. Remove your mods and see if it recurs. Then you can slowly add your mods back in and test (quit without saving so you can keep testing) until you determine which mod is the culprit.

I cannot speak to other versions of Sims games.

My most recently shared items (with pictures) may be found here:
HobbesED's Dreamwidth

All of my Conversions, Creations and Stories may be found here:
HobbesED's Conversions and Creations
Hammie
Nervous Subject

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2019, 06:28:45 pm »

For which game is this happening and what EPs/SPs, etc, do you have besides the base game, if any?

If this is happening in Sims2, then it is not normal or default behavior and you probably have some mod which is causing it to happen. Remove your mods and see if it recurs. Then you can slowly add your mods back in and test (quit without saving so you can keep testing) until you determine which mod is the culprit.

I cannot speak to other versions of Sims games.

Turns out I had a duplicate mod file in the folder I moved over from an old computer. Just getting back into using CC again after about 5 years and to say I'm rusty would be an understatement.  Cheesy

I'm currently inactive here, find me over on Garden of Shadows instead.
zombie
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: