Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 09:35:35 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: LizCrea Sims 2 reopened at Dreamwidth  (Read 5904 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Lizzy123

View Profile
« on: June 24, 2019, 01:11:01 am »

After a long break, I decided to re-open my Dreamwidth blog and to update it. I will show some pics of my work, Sims, indicate a few useful news, also from other blogs, if it is of public interest. (No gossip !)

https://lizcrea-sims2.dreamwidth.org/

(I'm also the owner of https://travel-simmer.dreamwidth.org/ for all that is more Gipsy and Traditional Europe and only that).

Warning : from time to time I'd post blog entries with nudity or having to do with some + 18 content for the Sims 2 (poseboxes, other Bodyshop). There will be a tag indicating this detail.
I don't see any reason why I'd have a third blog for only five or six blog entries with + 18 CC related news in one year or two...

I played with poseboxes for test pics, more artwork styled ones, ingame and Bodyshop. See the very first blog entries starting June 2019 - I won't repost the same pics here at Insim.

I shared links to complete folders from a few BackAlleySims forum creators, mainly Vanity DeMise and my friend Snarf.

A non Barbie skintone, rather interesting for top AF nude clothing (like hippie styled and such), Bloom's nipple rings made Accessory-Glasses visible in Bodyshop (it was high time to fix this issue).

Also :

- Julie J's BobbyTH Joplin hair version 2 retextured by me

- My archive of all I shared at simsparaphernalia forum these last years - sorry no preview pics, they'd be way too many

« Last Edit: June 24, 2019, 01:19:01 am by Lizzy123 » Logged
HobbesED

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2019, 08:43:14 am »

Looking good Lizzy. I've bookmarked your Dreamwidth site. :-)

My most recently shared items (with pictures) may be found here:
HobbesED's Dreamwidth

All of my Conversions, Creations and Stories may be found here:
HobbesED's Conversions and Creations
Lizzy123

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2019, 08:10:51 am »

Thank you Hobbes. Long time no see Smiley We have greetings from Snarf who found me and PMed me at simscave.

Lizzy123

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2019, 02:40:41 pm »

Three new streak gradients styles on Joplin hair by me.

https://lizcrea-sims2.dreamwidth.org/6863.html

Lizzy123

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2019, 01:13:55 am »

Time to learn and practice joyfully !

A little reminder about txprincessshan very useful Bodyshop (Mechanic) poses and how to create them.

A few more photoshoots and compositions, my main female model Saraya. Warning : there's nudity for the Gorean-Kajira short photo set. Master-Kajirae scenery (Gorean inspired) (URL not included here at Insimenator).

Lizzy123

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2019, 10:29:17 am »

Revamps Theme part 1 : curioussims, inlimite, lexi and mariaV

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: