Insimenator.org
February 21, 2020, 08:05:38 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: InSim only exists due to the generosity of our awesome community. If you'd like to help out, see this thread and toss some change our way. Thanks!

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: LizCrea Sims 2 reopened at Dreamwidth  (Read 1655 times)
Lizzy123

View Profile
« on: June 24, 2019, 01:11:01 am »

After a long break, I decided to re-open my Dreamwidth blog and to update it. I will show some pics of my work, Sims, indicate a few useful news, also from other blogs, if it is of public interest. (No gossip !)

https://lizcrea-sims2.dreamwidth.org/

(I'm also the owner of https://travel-simmer.dreamwidth.org/ for all that is more Gipsy and Traditional Europe and only that).

Warning : from time to time I'd post blog entries with nudity or having to do with some + 18 content for the Sims 2 (poseboxes, other Bodyshop). There will be a tag indicating this detail.
I don't see any reason why I'd have a third blog for only five or six blog entries with + 18 CC related news in one year or two...

I played with poseboxes for test pics, more artwork styled ones, ingame and Bodyshop. See the very first blog entries starting June 2019 - I won't repost the same pics here at Insim.

I shared links to complete folders from a few BackAlleySims forum creators, mainly Vanity DeMise and my friend Snarf.

A non Barbie skintone, rather interesting for top AF nude clothing (like hippie styled and such), Bloom's nipple rings made Accessory-Glasses visible in Bodyshop (it was high time to fix this issue).

Also :

- Julie J's BobbyTH Joplin hair version 2 retextured by me

- My archive of all I shared at simsparaphernalia forum these last years - sorry no preview pics, they'd be way too many

« Last Edit: June 24, 2019, 01:19:01 am by Lizzy123 » Logged
HobbesED

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2019, 08:43:14 am »

Looking good Lizzy. I've bookmarked your Dreamwidth site. :-)

All of my Conversions, Creations and Stories may be found here:
HobbesED's Conversions and Creations

"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music he hears, however measured or far away." ~ Henry David Thoreau
Lizzy123

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2019, 08:10:51 am »

Thank you Hobbes. Long time no see Smiley We have greetings from Snarf who found me and PMed me at simscave.

Lizzy123

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2019, 02:40:41 pm »

Three new streak gradients styles on Joplin hair by me.

https://lizcrea-sims2.dreamwidth.org/6863.html

Lizzy123

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2019, 01:13:55 am »

Time to learn and practice joyfully !

A little reminder about txprincessshan very useful Bodyshop (Mechanic) poses and how to create them.

A few more photoshoots and compositions, my main female model Saraya. Warning : there's nudity for the Gorean-Kajira short photo set. Master-Kajirae scenery (Gorean inspired) (URL not included here at Insimenator).

Lizzy123

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2019, 10:29:17 am »

Revamps Theme part 1 : curioussims, inlimite, lexi and mariaV

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: