Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 03:47:08 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Helloo. yet again. You're probably sick of seeing my posts in here!  (Read 4205 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Foxybaby

View Profile
« on: March 08, 2019, 08:52:49 pm »

Hi All

Been away for another wee while, the baby is now nearly 6 (how did that happen  shocked ), we've moved house as we were bursting out of my wee terraced house so now we're settled and had our first Christmas in our new place, I noticed all Sims4 games were on sale...………

So, I bought them all and downloaded them to my work laptop and became yet again, addicted to pixel people! I downloaded 10GB of CC in the space of 7 weeks so I used my annual bonus to buy myself a sparkly new Alienware laptop. I chose a laptop instead of desktop as I quite like that I can still sit n the living room with the family and play and chat etc at the same time. I've always wanted an Alienware (remember getting them in The Sims 2 haha) and I get to change the lights in the keys to pink!

ANyway, I'm wanting to convert all my Sims2 nurseries and beddings into TS4. I miss my stuff. I'm finally enjoying TS4, but I miss all my CC. Doesn't seem to be as many objects but a lot of clothes, hair and makeup. So I'm going to get to it ASAP

So hello to you oldies that have been here since day dot and another hello to all you young 'uns that are loving the pixel people too

My nephew has FINALLY gotten into the game after me pestering him for 15years and I'll be pointing him and his girlfriend this way too  Rock

Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2019, 09:48:45 pm »

Well, welcome back for, like, the... hell, I've lost count.  Laugh

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
lordtyger
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2019, 04:18:13 pm »

I only play Sims 2 at this point, used to play Sims 3, but only Sims 2. I still wanted to say Welcome Back...Even if it is for the Umteenth Time, it is good to have people come here. Hope that you return regularly.

Take care.

Curiosity Killed the Cat, but Satisfaction Brought It Back.
Foxybaby

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2019, 04:10:00 pm »

Well, welcome back for, like, the... hell, I've lost count.  Laugh

Laugh Laugh Laugh

Maiviastorm

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2019, 11:03:49 pm »

Welcome back!!!

Have you ever walked into a room & forgot why you went in there?
What if God is playing The Sims & he just cancelled your action.
Adopt-a-Sim and My Creations
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: