Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 05:35:13 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: Snarf (Lion-O) news and updates at my LizCrea Sims 2 new forum  (Read 28253 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Lizzy123

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2020, 08:48:12 am »

New from Snarf's section for CPU :

Classic Pinup Alpha Multishoe - Part IV

mugwump

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2020, 08:16:23 pm »

Very nice work. I tried logging into your site and received notification for wrong password, when requesting a new password, I get a notification the captcha I entered is wrong.  huh
Lizzy123

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2020, 04:21:26 am »

Sorry to hear about that. Try and re-register again.

Snarf updated at his section NO REDISTRIBUTION ANYWHERE :

Lizzy123

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 29, 2020, 01:45:26 am »

Snarf updated with Madlen 4to2 footwear conversions at LizCrea Sims 2 forum - Maxis bottom only

- Cybele boots

- Elumina boots

- Nadia boots

Lizzy123

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 19, 2021, 05:41:38 pm »

It's been a long time since my last post here.

Ms Simmer, former Sims Paraphernalia forum admin (along with Ranabluu, forum now closed), joined LizCrea Sims 2 forum and got her own section with old SP downloads of hers, mainly Sims.

We welcome Ms Simmer, aka London.

Here is an overview of Ms Simmer's sharings HERE :

My first female Sim shared this new year is Svetlana Bliznakova - Rock band SEVI (Bulgaria)

Details :

T-shirt : Sims 4 KK converted by me
Pants, boots : jeans texture by Yuxi, boots CHANELLA conversion made
Maxis by Kurimasims

Necklace by Lindasims, Magnolia-C

Download HERE.
Lizzy123

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 01, 2021, 02:27:33 am »

It's been many months that I haven't updated. But here are very recent dress sets - regional European folklore.

More details also to downloads are HERE and HERE.

My Alsatian dress set with bow accessory included :

Noelle dress (Sifix) as skirt with babydolls :

Same Noelle skirt with buckle shoes

Tomang skirt (Lolita separated) with the same shoes :

Finnish Gipsy dress (Kale) - earrings converted not included.

Lizzy123

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 04, 2021, 03:46:45 pm »

Here are new updates and LizCrea Sims 2 forum also welcomes Maya40 (Hungary) who has her own section and she posted Bulgarian and Romanian ancient crowns, visible in this photo gallery HERE.

For now in my Family friendly section, I'm sharing a Gipsy fat wedding set HERE :

Dress conversion : ColoresUrbanosWeddingdress16 on Classic Pin Up bodyshape

Accessories :

Vitasims pearl earrings (mesh S2 fixed)

Toksik Pearl necklace (S4 to S2)

Bluerosesims Diamond Crown (S4 to S2)

S-Club natural long nails (S4 to S2)

Jomsims Annagathe veil (remodelled with a Rosesims veil, because the conversion didn't give any good result for a longer veil mesh)

Lizzy123

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 08, 2021, 06:28:30 am »

Today I'm sharing some Ascarion outfits put on LBB. Download link at LizCrea Sims 2 forum HERE.

For those outfits, I made some versions with the body clothing only, no long coat.

Ascarion only used Maxis clothes to retexture. So the meshes are Maxis extractions put on LBB : G-Knee, Kielen. Coats are edited with backface added. I remade the long coats textures with new UV Map.

All meshes have a bumpmap, as I re-used a Rosesims male outfit mesh for each new one.

Shoes used or converted :

- katashkin-tsm-nosword-afBodyAarbyvillePirate for the revised Pirate outfit

- chii_M_Enamelshoes (Sims 4)

- IceWater_CombatBoots (Sims 3)

For the accessoy long necklace, it's an Aikea-Guinea edit on LBB with minor modifications on the UV Map. The mesh also got a bumpmap (cynnix veil mesh re-used).

HobbesED

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 08, 2021, 09:30:20 am »

Very nice Lizzy! Thank you!

My most recently shared items (with pictures) may be found here:
HobbesED's Dreamwidth

All of my Conversions, Creations and Stories may be found here:
HobbesED's Conversions and Creations
Lizzy123

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 13, 2021, 07:53:52 am »

Hello Hobbes. I hope all is well for you.

I'm working on projects with Maya40 (Hungary) who joined LizCrea Sims 2 forum and has her section there.

Today exactly is Sankta Lucia Day in Scandinavia. It's an old Pagan festivity.

So I made a set for this occasion and the dress is a Sifix S4 conversion. The candle crown is by me with an Erschsims wreath edit. Download HERE

Then here's a Marigold Flower wreath conversion with a ribbon added for a version 2 (from an Asian S2 accessory). Download HERE

Marigold got issues with her blogspot account and visibly she forgot to set to public her Patreon post. So her Flower wreath seems to be inaccessible as original S4 set.

Here is an Enchanted Dolls crown which I made myself with Sims 4 accessories pieces. I made the Byzantine cross myself in Milkshape after a picture. Download HERE.

The crown got 4 meshes, layerable, because Milkshape can't handle that much faces. So you get warned : it's High Poly and for loading in the accessories category in Bodyshop it takes some time...

NO REDISTRIBUTION OF THIS ONE ! Thank you !

Lizzy123

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 15, 2022, 10:09:15 am »

Hello all and best wishes for the new year.

At LizCrea forum I posted a huge collection of Alisasims clothes improved and/or shoeswapped. Sorry, there are 50 meshes modified and it'd be hard to honestly post all.

But some overviews are HERE. Note that the vrey first dress with bottom ruffles seems to be no longer available at Alisasims blogspot, but I got the original files.

------------------------------

I also made an edit of the Sussi ballgown with now the top part alpha editable and attached to the underskirt. I shortened the skirt parts.

I added Danielsims superb awesome pleaser boots to replace a Julie J mesh with Artemistha heels (in fact those are not by Artemistha, but well...)

This set is HERE.

Green

Mauve

Pink

Lizzy123

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 19, 2022, 07:39:09 pm »

Today I revamped what I wanted to for a long time. Vanity DeMise Diva alpha dress, called MESH_VDM_MFD_Diva which looks like this (by Vanity, simple texture in Pink with shimmer)

The original dress breast area around the armpit and breast upper base used to have texture stretched out a bit too much (while this is less the case for Bloom's alpha outfits meshes).

I took back Vanity's nude mesh (VDM MESH_VDM_af_MFD_nudeRingsFB, but with rings removed). The breast part of it is a tiny bit less pushed up than on the Diva dress mesh. But I added back the Diva dress bottom of the body group, because it has less vertices than the VDM nude mesh.

I remade the top front entirely, vertices by vertices for the new dress top to adjust again to the Diva dress skirt part.

For reflectivity, I adjusted to 0.05,0.05,0.05 on some outfits - which is good enough, with light "shimmer".

For Bsett heels and platform sandals I used the bending feet method to reshape the Bloom sexy feet. So there won't be any weird faces "orphans" or too visible seam on the skintone texture.

The new set is at Mediafire and downloadable HERE.

Previews

Bsett heels

Platform sandals

Pumps

Sexy feet

mookie

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 21, 2022, 01:41:52 am »

Some very gorgeous creations Lizzy, thank you very much ! I appreciate you sharing them. Does the MFD refer to Midwest Farmer's Daughter? When I started playing again a few years ago I tracked down what I could of that shape, but I've never put it in my game. Now you are tempting me to give it a look-see lol  Grin
Lizzy123

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 21, 2022, 01:10:07 pm »

Hello Mookie, I hope you're well.

In regard to the Diva dress, the mesh name is MESH_VDM_MFD_Diva. On my external disk the old BAS folder is huge and I think that I got many sets by Vanity DeMise.

Here is my folder for VDM and as you can see I got MFD sets :

I have to resort a bit this folder because some meshes from there are missing. But very fortunately I always got a very old meshes folder (even having no more associated texture packages). And when I add this meshes folder back in Downloads, all by VDM is visible. I guess she made sometimes recolours before creating meshes.

The only bodyshapes I don't have is Mommalisa and one sort of anorexia bodyshape from Gothplague (because this particular one, I really don't like it).

Maya40 and me concentrate more on Gipsy, Tsigani, Roma clothes, "folk" trends and contemporary > Thus my Gipsy fat wedding set HERE (previews). Check my DW often because it's where I put in most updates for LizCrea Sims 2 forum.

I haven't created much lately for + 18 but I got a Harem set pending based on the Diva bodyshape (I call it this way). I just hesitate. Should it be for all accessible or not... But the set is really huge LOL and I don't want to split it. Either people download all from my sets or nothing. They can sort later if they wish.

Lizzy123

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 10, 2022, 06:44:59 pm »

Hello all !

Today I share sets that Maya40 and me worked on for clothes and accessory meshes.

As per Maya40's request and with permission for the textures, here is an additional set for the Peggy Ruffle dress.

To download HERE.

Dress with medals

Also with Io recent flats and Charonlee free MaxMara flats

Medal crown

Peggy necklace for Sussi with bumpmap

Sim Romanian Queen Mari

The Romanian Queen Mari was an important personality in Romania before WW II.

Downwload HERE.

Here is the Sim and the Sussi dress with Epic sleeves comes in sexy feet, Io flats, Charonlee Maxmara flats :

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: