Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 09:32:42 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  
Author Topic: Snarf (Lion-O) news and updates at my LizCrea Sims 2 new forum  (Read 28300 times)
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic.
Lizzy123

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: February 13, 2022, 07:39:48 am »

Romanian Queen Mari set 2 by Maya40 and me.

Here is another set - unfinished by Maya40 - for the Romanian Queen Mari.

But this time, adapted to Maxis bodyshape and Newsea Sweet Slumber hair.

Content :

- GodLimping Epic sleeves dress made with double dress layers by Maya40 and adjusted by me - Amaryll flats
- Dress with Asian Coat (extracted) with Sussi bodyshape - Io shorts flats
- Barbette veil fixed and adjusted to Newsea Sweet Slumber hair
- Lidiqnata Titanic hat (from a hair set) with Mussi bow

Textures are by Maya40.

Download all HERE. The female Sim Romanian Queen Mari is in set 01.

Epic sleeves dress double dress layers with Titanic hat

Dress with Asian coat

Lizzy123

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 21, 2022, 06:50:23 am »

Today there's a revamped Sim which original was from simstylesims.

Reese Thompson with a rosesims dress and Peggy gold Indian jewelry which I have reworked entirely, adding reflection and bumpmap textures, after a tutorial by Pixelhate at MTS.

I also created a 3D Maang Tikka accessory to replace the Sim's original costume make up. It's with pieces by BEO, Grafity and Toksik.

All is HERE to download.

Maang Tikka accessory 3D

Peggy jewels with reflection (kitchencounter envcube) and bumpmap

Dress with Amaryll flats, Maxis body top added

Lizzy123

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 24, 2022, 03:56:30 am »

Hello all ! I needed a little break, after the bad news on Ukraine war. All the best to our Simming friends from Ukraine, but also from Russia. I make no difference.

I shared a new Sim after the actress who played Christiane F. in a film. Christiane F. was teen prostitute and heroin addict in Berlin in the late 70's. The true Christiane F. is still alive today.

So here as Sim and downloadable here.

Plus an additional Sim by me, Meira Segal, musician from Israel often making concerts to support poor European Eastern countries (Bulgaria, Romania, Moldova). So she deserves respect. Downloadable Sim HERE.

« Last Edit: March 24, 2022, 02:23:32 pm by Lizzy123 » Logged
Lizzy123

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 29, 2022, 03:41:02 pm »

At the moment, I'm sorting again my CC from an external disk to empty and reformat. It takes me some time. So I'm not really active at other Sims 2 forums. I really need concentration now.

I kept Maya40 aware, for her to not worry. I'm also creating a huge folder with all her CC, her Milshape project files, for better search for me. I'll get back later to other Gipsy and Eastern Europe clothes/acc. projects with her.

I also let Maya40 improve her Milkshape skills without my help. Apparently, she has no major problem, but I ask her anyway. I help her for WSOs for other bodyshapes, because this is still not much her big passion. Plus also for S4 shoes conversions.

Well today, I got two hair retextures. Because after sorting my downloads, I need also a little fun break !

One with a hair mesh fix added, Markos BandanaGirls Pooklet with scalp from a male hair texture, certainly by Almighty-hat ("Humble"). Downloadable HERE.

I really wanted to have this with Pooklet, I'm not such a fan of Simgaroop or Remi textures.

Just a preview on how it looks from side view and back view :

Comburent

Back view

S-Club Lisa 4to2 in Pooklet with gradient roots. Converted and retextured first HERE.

My Pooklet textures are HERE.

Short preview on what a texture looks like with root gradients (for other colours, it might vary, roots are custom colours by me after Safetyfuse base) :

Safetyfuse

Comburent

Gradient side view

HobbesED

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 29, 2022, 04:15:19 pm »

Those hairs look nice, Lizzy. THANKS!

My most recently shared items (with pictures) may be found here:
HobbesED's Dreamwidth

All of my Conversions, Creations and Stories may be found here:
HobbesED's Conversions and Creations
Lizzy123

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 14, 2022, 05:33:22 am »

Hello Hobbes Smiley I hope you're fine.

I'm still sorting CC + improving some creators' clothes with other shoes and such - so to bin the clothes CC I don't want from original creators, for myself. It takes me some time.

I managed to get clothes, acc. textures with bumpmap layer added in SimPE.

I posted details on my tutorial HERE. Also additional notes, after my trainings.

Next, I'll retake Pixelhate's PDF details on how to add a reflection layer for a texture in SimPE. It's a small image, like Chris Hatch often had one for clothing. Pixelhate's PDF tutorial cover all, but might be hard to read and understand for some people, especially those are not native English-American.
Lizzy123

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 17, 2022, 02:33:45 pm »

Here is a redo set after the AL Bohemian dress. It's also posted at medievalsims forum HERE.

I took Julie J's 4to2 Boho skirt with sandals, added Bloom's slippers. The top is the original, also as top only with CatofevilGenius' halter top replacement (MTS). The top part is on Rio bodyshape but the waist line is Maxis for top and bottom.

It's full outfit, and separates. The skirts are two groups. The shawls are alpha-editable as overskirt and can be reshaped into other styles.

I made accessories from the necklace and the bracelet.

Previews :

Buer

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 26, 2022, 09:04:20 pm »

Lizzy123, where can I download BustyGal Bodyshape and Odessa Bodyshape (these are your works)?
Links to simssin.rx22.ru are dead. If it's not difficult for you, then please update them.
Buer

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 27, 2022, 03:50:25 pm »

Lizzy123, thanks for the links for BustyGal Bodyshape and Odessa Bodyshape on http://622277.xobor.com/
« Last Edit: September 27, 2022, 06:15:04 pm by Buer » Logged
Lizzy123

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 08, 2022, 09:54:22 am »

Hello ! I replied you at my forum after your registration. You got access now to this area.

Some links might be dead because I updated some sections and I'm improving some sets. It takes me some time. For more infos, please go to my dreamwidth :

http://lizcrea-sims2.dreamwidth.org/.
Lizzy123

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 11, 2022, 09:02:15 pm »

Hello everyone !

I'm not often available anymore due to REAL LIFE priorities. I wrote a post in this regard HERE.

Here are updates, with a BobbyTH top fixed to have better nipple alignments (I use Anva skintone often with variants) and Mila Smith hands with long varnished nails.

You may download all HERE at my forum;

Lizzy123

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 23, 2022, 05:48:49 am »

Hello all !

Today I decided to share my tutorial on how to create an object in Milkshape after a photo to use as background, in order to created vertices and faces. HERE it is with direct link.

One tutorial in French wasn't complete about the step in Texture Coordinate Editor and the Remap function. So this is now done, with additional steps mainly for all in regard to bone assignment for accessories as simple as earrings, necklaces and the comments.

The rest of the process until linking stage in SimPE isn't explained.

So my tutorial requires good knowledge on all about mesh edit in Milkshape and SimPE final steps.

Example used is my new Persian Sassanian set :

Lizzy123

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 23, 2022, 11:34:47 pm »

For Buer, first the Grizelda Curvy set (my version) will be finished soon.

For the moment I share this 4 Seasons set of dresses and accessories. I modified the dresses meshes at the last minute, re-using Skell's bottom ballgown skirt. The Kavar mask is also fixed (no more black spots).

All is HERE for download and more details are HERE.

Winter

Spring

summer

Autumn

Lizzy123

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 24, 2022, 03:16:20 pm »

Grizzelda Normal Curvy set - nothing to do with the bodyshape revamped by Julie J.

To download HERE

Showerproof skintones on Anva are included as well as required top and bottom set.

Lingerie

Ballgown mesh with Mila heels

Flounce dress - Vitasims texture

Showerproof skintones on Anva are included as well as required top and bottom set.
Buer

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 25, 2022, 08:02:07 am »

Great job! Thank you!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  

Jump to: