Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 03:10:13 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Pink icon in Sims Bin in Sims 2  (Read 2032 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
SilverFox

View Profile
« on: February 15, 2020, 12:54:00 pm »

One of my Sims in the Sims Bin is pink and obviously NG, how can I delete it.  Sims was not that of the household name but don't remember who it was.
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2020, 01:53:58 pm »

Pink as in the "pink-flashy color" pink?
If it's ingame, it's most likely a regular pink-flashy issue. I assume it can be fixed like you can fix/reset other pink-flashy issues, or possibly by resetting the thumbnail (it's either ctrl/alt/shift and right-click).

(I've had it happen in Bodyshop (probably also CAS, haven't tested) with extracted sims recently, but only after I did the DXVK fix at MTS, and when Bodyshop also loads up all my CAS CC. I got somewhat around it by loading in less CC and fewer sims, and resetting the caches. Not by any means a perfect fix, though. A few of the sims I had to re-extract, and some didn't want to work. I'm guessing it's a texture memory issue, like it is ingame, but I've never seen it happening in Bodyshop before. Could be Bodyshop also needs to be running on the DXVK or some such).
« Last Edit: February 15, 2020, 02:00:49 pm by Theraven » Logged

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: